cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: May 2020 Edition!

GeorginaBT May Favorites.PNG

May has come and gone, BIC. Before the start of June, we want to know what beauty products you reached for the most this month! Now is the time to name your current favorite skin, hair, makeup, and fragrance goodies. As we continue to uplift each other and spread positivity in the Beauty Insider Community, be sure to share what products have been helping you stay on top of your self-care! Your recommendations are very helpful. 😊

Here are my May faves:

What are your May favorites? Products you scored during the Spring Savings Event, perhaps? 😉 Remember to show and tell!

Re: Monthly Favorites: May 2020 Edition!

I cant stop wearing it @eshoe . The picture doesnt show the gorgeous shimmer😍

Oooh, I've been eying that palette for so long. Nice that you were able to grab it during the sale, @Buootiful!! Nice faves!!

You won't regret it, the colors are gorgeous! Of course, on sale is even better 😁 @haleyvvvv 

RE: Monthly Favorites: May 2020 Edition!

I forgot to say this in my earlier reply! The NARS Lip Oil in Orgasm is one of the best products I’ve ever used on my lips! Not sticky, so hydrating, and the prettiest color!

Great faves, @Samtian!! I also love all of your faves!! Such good warm weather faves!!

Great list! All the products you featured are great for the hot summer weather. I'm all about lightweight hydration in the summer. <333

May favoritie products.JPG

I'm a little late but before the month ends I wanted to share my favorites 🙂 

This month I've been loving these four products and can't seem to put them down:

RE: Monthly Favorites: May 2020 Edition!

I am LOVING some certain items! The Brazilian bum bum cream of course, but I also love the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone! And the tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes mascara is the best I’ve ever used! Also, always the Laneige lip sleeping mask, but recently I bought the mint chocolate flavor and it smells sooooo good!

My 2 favorites this month are

PAT MCGRATH LABS - Lip Fetish Lip Balm - Wild Cherry and PAT McGRATH LABS BlitzTrance™ Lipstick Skinsane

I love a good red and these do not disappoint. I've had these a week or so and keep reaching for them.20200527_083955.jpg

I've definitely had a surprising amount of favorites this month; most are at least fairly new to me with one exception and I tried to narrow the list down to a select few:

I purchased the Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Magic Hourin Magic Hour and Happy Hour and they're absolutely FABULOUS.  I almost have to talk myself into using my powder blushes these days because otherwise I'm reaching for the ones from Tower 28 instead and my favorite way to apply them is by using my SEPHORA COLLECTION - PRO Blush Brush 7t7t7t96 that I was gifted from @TeamBIC a few months ago--it works absolutely perfectly.  Along with the blushes I also got the Tower 28 Beauty Bronzino Illuminating Cream Bronzer Best Coast and it's every bit as great!  I love a good luminous bronzer (ideal for summer in my opinion) and this is IT.

Not at all new to me but I've been going through my stash of FRESH - Sugar Lip Balm Sunscreen SPF 15s like water, probably because I'm spending a little more time outdoors these days and not only do I want the SPF protection but the air just makes my lips dry out a little more and these lip balms absolutely save me. 

Since I'm trying to limit my list a little I'll finish off with the Escada Flor Del Sol eau de toilette which is described on the brand website as "Escape to Mexico with ESCADA Flor del Sol! A feminine and addictive scent : a bewitching Tequila Sunrise accord, a precious Dahlia blossom note and a seductive Sandalwood scent for a sensual latino summer."  It smells soooo good to me and on my skin it pulls more light and fruity than anything with just a hint of the blossom note but to me it just screams Summer and because I'm already about halfway through the smaller bottle that I initially purchased I also went ahead and bought the larger size this month because I've been wearing it so often.  

Hope y'all have had a good month and I've loved seeing all of YOUR favorites :).

My favorite purchase this month has to be the GLOW RECIPE - Watermelon Glow Lip Pop I am loving the texture and color of it on my lips. I have to say though, I sadly feel like I am going to go through it so quickly, but its so awesome though

Isn't this amazing @Anastasiya13 

@lmaster  It really is, but darn it runs out quickly. I am already almost like half way done with mine.

@Anastasiya13 I'm glad I didn't cave for the Huda balm with the glitter, I think this one is way better all around based on the reviews I've seen

@lmaster  Oh I feel you. I saw the huda beauty and thought it was so pretty, but then an instagramer tried it out, and honestly it turned me off completely from it. Yes, this one is so great,  I just wish it was larger, but I am loving it, and enjoying how moisturized its keeping my lips, and the tint it gives. I need to order a new one soon haha.

Same @Anastasiya13 I seen a review, they are gorgeous, but nothing it seems compared to the be GR, this will stay in my rotation

@lmaster  Oh yes, I second that. I am just so happy with it, and am trying not to over use it, since I dont want it to end yet haha.

Adding some latecomers, or rather, stuff I've used lately.

The Coffee Scrub + Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream 8.1 oz/ 240 mL + Trader Joe's Jojoba Oil.  After shower delight!

@danielledanielle ohh sounds like a great combo!

@Kim888 , ty, it also smells ridiculously good

164 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • GeorginaBT May Favorites.PNG
  • D9B1C88A-65D7-4043-92B5-8F58557BFD19.jpeg
  • May Favorites.jpeg
  • 1ED4B78B-155C-4894-B57F-35A7018C9D20.jpeg
  • 5F83E268-871A-46A2-82CD-4172F966366C.jpeg
  • 523BFB1E-895D-40BC-A303-2155A6F381B0.jpeg
  • 87C03CA1-8973-47ED-B02F-D798EE52026B.jpeg
  • 6A8BB121-E3DF-44CA-91BE-62E136C1AE70.jpeg