Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: January 2020 Edition!

GeorginaBT's January Faves.JPG

Whew – one month down, eleven more to go in 2020, BIC! 😄 Now that we’re near the end of January, it’s time for us to share our favorite beauty products of the month. I know many of us are following beauty-related new year’s resolutions like finally finishing up a stash of products or going on beauty low-buys, so I’m extremely curious what products made it out on top for you this month. Whether it’s skincare, hair care, makeup, or fragrance, the Beauty Insider Community would love to know your favorites.

Here are my January favorites:

What beauty products have you been loving so far this year? Be sure to leave your favorites in a response below, and make sure to show and tell! 🙂

Re: Monthly Favorites: January 2020 Edition!

@Ispend2much6  The lxmi balm is very nice! My husband put it on his cracked elbow last night. I will try it with the Squalane which is actually sitting on my Bathroom counter! I need to try the Biossance’s omega cream it sounds great!

@jen81   I'm glad you discovered that balm; I don't know why it's so much better than the other shea butters I have tried, but it's nice to have a consistency that is more like Vaseline than the hard types I've tried. 

I love the pinkish glow I get from the face products. 🙂 

The squalane shoots out very quickly and takes a while to soak into the hands, but it's worth it. 🙂

RE: Monthly Favorites: January 2020 Edition!

My new purchase that I am loving so far from January ! The 351 Icy fantasy artist palette, Jouer’s new essential cream concealer and kaja’s air heat lipstick in number three.

Re: RE: Monthly Favorites: January 2020 Edition!

@melissapurple22, those Kaja Air Heart lippies look adorable! 💗💕

RE: Re: RE: Monthly Favorites: January 2020 Edition!

It is so cute and feels so good and the lips! Going to get another one in the pale pink. I really recommend this product @itsfi

Re: RE: Monthly Favorites: January 2020 Edition!

@melissapurple22 I have been super interested in this Morphe palette ever since it came out! What do you like about it? 😊Just curious. 

RE: Re: RE: Monthly Favorites: January 2020 Edition!

I love the colours in the palette there just such a different selection than I have seen in other @SchylarR but it does have a lot of kick back which I don’t mind but you do need to tap your brush off a couple times before applying and the only other draw back I have found is that the colour tends to fade if you don’t use a eyeshadow primer before applying. I hope this helps!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Monthly Favorites: January 2020 Edition!

Thanks for the info!!! That definitely helps out a lot!!! 😊You are so kind!!! @melissapurple22 

I know it is technically February now, but I have absolutely fallen in LOVE with my Michael Todd Sonic Refresher Wet/Dry Sonic Microdermabrasion System!!! Guys, ever since I started using this tool once a week, my acne has DISAPPEARED!!! GONE!!! NONE IN SIGHT!!! 😵I am so beyond impressed! Has anyone else tried out this tool? 

71yZOl6vMUL._SL1500_.jpg

@SchylarR!!!!! How are you? Good to see you on BIC! 😃 This sounds fantastic! 💖

@itsfi Hey giiiiiiiirl!!! Ahhh, I missed yoooooou!!! 💖I am doing pretty good, how are you?! 😄

@SchylarR  How does this work?? 

@ather It is basically a pore vacuum and microdermabrasio...

@ather It is basically a pore vacuum and microdermabrasion tool in one. So the diamond tip on the device removes dead skin, dirt, and some peach fuzz while simultaneously sucking all of the gross oils and gunk out of your pores. 😊

Re: @ather It is basically a pore vacuum and microdermabrasio...

@SchylarR  That sounds amazing!

@SchylarR 

Where did you hear about it? Where did you get it? 

I got it during a sale on Michael Todd Beauty's website. 😊I got my facial cleansing brush from them a few years ago and loved it so much that I always keep an eye out on their website for new tools and sales. @GG84 

I've been using a couple of new products this month, as well as some older, tried & true products! 

1. The Cerave Moisturizing Cream is my all-time favorite moisturizer. It has really helped my skin and continues to be a dependable facial moisturizer. 

2. Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' By the Fireplace 3.4 oz/ 100 mL is still what I'm reaching for most; this warm fragrance has been lovely throughout these colder seasons. 

3. I've been using the Bumble and bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Heat Protectant Leave In Conditioner Primer 8.5 oz/ 25... to detangle and style my hair, totally love it but I go through a bottle relatively fast!

4. The Revlon round brush blow dryer is amazing! I almost ordered the Drybar version, but for $200CAD I decided it was just too expensive of a hair tool. I'm loving this Revlon version! It makes doing my hair so easy, and is much quicker than other styling methods I've used.

5. The Voluspa Rose Petal Ice Cream Candle is practically addictive! With a smooth rose scent draped in a creamy vanilla, it's become a bedside favorite. I also enjoy having this in the washroom while I take a bubble bath, it just smells so good! This candle isn't available through sephora, but the VOLUSPA Japanese Plum Decorative Tin Candle 12 oz/ 340 g is another amazing option that sephora does carry. I really hope they will carry the Rose line that Voluspa makes one day!!

6. I just finished through this tube of Hug Me Deodorant and ordered a new one. This swipes on my armpits easily and stops BO. I'm so glad Sephora Canada carries Blume products (but I cant tag them for some reason!) 

7. My favorite makeup product for January has been the Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Happy Hour! This is a beautiful color that is easy to apply and blend out. It can be Sheer or built up for a more dramatic pop of color. I will be ordering the Magic Hour Shade next!

20200202_105150.jpg

I love the B&B primer too! it's been one of my go-tos for the past several years. Smells great too

@bakeamuffin you are definitely selling me on this candle 🙄😉

@lmaster It's so good! It has such a scrumptious, soft fragrance with a fairly strong throw. It has made me want to try more from the Rose line =D

I like to order from Indigo online during the weekend because they have a 15% off discount code valid from Friday-Sunday and it makes them more affordable.

Oh nice!! @bakeamuffin can't beat a good deal

20 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos19
  • GeorginaBT's January Faves.JPG
  • 189758A0-02FA-4D03-853D-C1C661F4E023.jpeg
  • January 2020 favorites
  • Natasha Denona Blush Duo: Dark Berry on top, Toutou on bottom
  • 4C47CFA4-84D8-45DC-BEDF-490B6D630248.jpeg
  • AB0EB750-3431-41E3-837B-34A39F35D451.jpeg
  • 370CED36-5441-48C1-8668-6FD3DBA47B0F.jpeg
  • C0F1D114-8480-45A1-9427-E31BA2D91C16.jpeg