Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: January 2020 Edition!

GeorginaBT's January Faves.JPG

Whew – one month down, eleven more to go in 2020, BIC! 😄 Now that we’re near the end of January, it’s time for us to share our favorite beauty products of the month. I know many of us are following beauty-related new year’s resolutions like finally finishing up a stash of products or going on beauty low-buys, so I’m extremely curious what products made it out on top for you this month. Whether it’s skincare, hair care, makeup, or fragrance, the Beauty Insider Community would love to know your favorites.

Here are my January favorites:

What beauty products have you been loving so far this year? Be sure to leave your favorites in a response below, and make sure to show and tell! 🙂

Re: Monthly Favorites: January 2020 Edition!

Thanks for your feedback @jen81 ! 😉

@jen81  Oooh, the sultry palette is a good one! Glad to hear you like Glowing Jen. I have been thinking of trying that one! 🙂

@jen81  ABH sultry is my fav!!

@jen81 Great choices! 

Best,

Rebecca

Hi @jen81 ,

I love the Sultry Palette! I am wearing it today! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

RE: Monthly Favorites: January 2020 Edition!

This has mainly been a makeup free month for me.. when I’m not on set it like to let my face breathe .. but youth to the people face wash has been my jam as well as Korres microdermabrasion scrub and Farisali facial oil ... they make me smile lol

The products I reached for the most this month:4C47CFA4-84D8-45DC-BEDF-490B6D630248.jpeg

It’s been a mostly makeup-free month. I’m working to improve my sleep habits, but in the meantime the Tatcha The Pearl Tinted Eye Illuminating Treatment Moonlighthas been key in making my under eyes appear otherwise 😄 Also focusing on better spf use, the VOLITION BEAUTY - Prismatic Luminizing Shield SPF 50 is getting me off to a good start. The skincare, including the Consonant HydrExtreme and Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Deep Hydration Moisturizer 1.69 oz / 50 mLhelped dramatically to restore my skin to its normal state after some overly intense chemical & physical exfoliation. The CosRx Advanced Snail 96 🐌 is taking some getting used to, but my skin loves it!

The rest is what I’ve been wearing for makeup: Glossier’s Futuredew for some brightening/highlighting, Brow Flick and Boy Brow for my brows. Brow Flick can be a little finicky but it’s a sheer shade which gives it a more natural look. I was using powder with the Boy Brow and found this works so much better. 

The Bloomeffects Tulip Tint has turned out to be a lovely cheek tint. I bought it to use as a lip balm but it works much better giving just a hint of color to my cheeks. It lasts longer than I expected, too. My lips, I am still using the Dior almost daily, but mixing it up with the Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain Lip Color 105 Corail Hold Up for increased longevity under the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer Fenty Glow. That’s about it!

Oh I am so happy your are still loving the tatcha Pearl @eshoe 

Oh yes @lmaster it’s getting me through some days where my eyes need a little lift without looking too heavy:) 

@eshoe love glossier! Boy Brow is one of my favorite things ever! I bought Future Dew during the Black Friday sale and I didn't think I would like it, but I do! It's not as oily as I thought it would be

It’s pretty versatile @averylayne, isn’t it? 💗

@eshoe yes, I agree! Sometimes I just tap a drop onto each cheek after foundation as a highlighter💫

Boy Brow is such a nice product @eshoe. I’ll have to try it with Brow Flick one of these days. 

@itsfi @eshoe Boy Brow is everyday for me 🙋🏻‍♀️ I'm also interested in Brow Flick, but I have to use up some of my other products first 😅 Have you tried the Pro Tip? I like it better than Stila All Day and KVD Tattoo

This is the first eyebrow liquid tip pen I’ve tried, @averylayne. My biggest peeve with it is that it must be stored tip down or on its side for the ink to distribute properly. I haven’t had that issue with liquid eyeliners like it that I’ve used. Minor inconvenience I know;) @itsfi 

@eshoe I had that same issue with Stila All Day...completely turned me off to it because I always have my eyeliners tossed into a makeup bag.  The application tip was always dry in some areas, and caused a streaky application.  Definitely feel you on that!

It took me a little bit of work to adjust to it @itsfi. I’ve been using the ABH clear and love. The compact wand is so handy!

I like the brow flick because the product is like watercolor-it doesn’t go on overly dramatic which i appreciate. Very natural-looking:)

“Very natural looking” is all good with me @eshoe! 😍

Great choices @eshoe ! I know that you’re a bit reticent about using snail mucin 🐌 but how do you feel about the CosRx essence? Hope that you’re able to sleep better! 🥰

My skin loves the CosRx @keana1, like it does every snail sheet mask I’ve used😄 I’m fairly ok with it, though I haven’t reached the point of not thinking about it (inside my head there’s a little, “Do you really want to do this?” every time I use it. Hopefully I’ll get there by them time I’ve finished the second bottle!

Sleep has been getting better, a little at a time, hoping the same for you:)

Thanks @eshoe ! I’m sleeping much better now vs last year. I hope that your sleep issues have been solved! If you still have problems, you can PM me with your concerns. I’ve made many changes for the better! Don’t hesitate, I’m not going anywhere ! 🤗

23 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos19
  • GeorginaBT's January Faves.JPG
  • 189758A0-02FA-4D03-853D-C1C661F4E023.jpeg
  • January 2020 favorites
  • Natasha Denona Blush Duo: Dark Berry on top, Toutou on bottom
  • 4C47CFA4-84D8-45DC-BEDF-490B6D630248.jpeg
  • AB0EB750-3431-41E3-837B-34A39F35D451.jpeg
  • 370CED36-5441-48C1-8668-6FD3DBA47B0F.jpeg
  • C0F1D114-8480-45A1-9427-E31BA2D91C16.jpeg
  • 383A7198-6BA0-495D-98A5-2B3B3A7258A3.jpeg