Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: February 2024 Edition!

Monthly Faves February 2024Monthly Faves February 2024

I hope this month has been treating you well, BIC, because this year we get an extra day to celebrate our February favorites! 💞 I’ve been feeling a little adventurous lately and testing out some new (or new-to-me) products, as well as some new shades of products and brands I already know and love. I’ve been manifesting sleek hair, smooth skin, and natural-looking makeup this month, and I think I found the right combo of products to get me there – or at least try! 😉

Here are the beauty goodies I’ve been reaching for the most this month:

Take it away, Community! Tell us what your favorites have been this February. Be sure to tag any products you mention with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2024 Edition!

@newromantics13  Great fav!

That P&L Matcha Pudding is lovely, @newromantics13 !

Favorites of the month:

Shout out for the one non sephora item: simply brilliant!

This was recommended to me by my aesthetician and she swore by this. I've been using it throughout the month and the results are 👏👏👏 (please see below, sorry for the graphic images LOL) these were taken in the same location, same lighting, just 3 weeks apart 🙃

caliray Surfproof Hydrating Setting Spray with Niacinamide 3.4 oz / 100 mL

MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Skin Matte Velvet Undetectable Longwear Blurring Powder Foundation 1Y08 Warm Por... 

Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Rush Hour 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Purifying Green Clay Scalp Mask + AHA 5 oz / 150 ml 

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez With Gratitude Dewy Lip Balm Support 

1000014603.jpg

1000014544.jpg

1000014542.jpg

Ohh, these fabulous results @jaaayp! I’m a fan of the Cosmedix brand. They gave a Bakuchiol serum and a sheet mask that are wonderful! 

What!!!! What do you recommend @itsfi ? I've been very impressed with them. I feel like it's like one of the best serums that's worked for me!

@jaaayp, this is my 2nd bottle of this bakuchiol serum. This one is usually reserved for my evening routine. The Slushy serum from InnBeauty I use in the mornings, or alternate with this one.

Bakuchiol.jpg

I also like their Vitamin C bio-cellulose sheet mask - really good after a day out in the heat. Also great for using with a roller. It's very cooling, hydrating and brightening. 

Their Pure C (Vitamin C mixing crystals) is great for brightening skin. They have a new PHA based product - PHA Hydration Peel - I have a sensistivity to PHA but this wasn't so bad compared to other ones I've tried. If your skin responds well to PHA, the peel is one to try. I saw there's a new mineral SPF in their collection; want to give that a try, but at $72, I'll wait for a sale.

Great recs @itsfi !!! I know you have some sensitivity to retinol but retinol does wonders for me so I lean that way quite a bit. I still do appreciate Bakuchiol though! Esp during the day time (I LOVE the iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Slushy Serum Moisturizer Crush Infused with Bakuchiol so much) I don't think I ever tried PHA. Imma look that up now.. but ya makes sense to wait for a sale because theyre.. expensive LOL do you buy direct? I've seen some sites carry at a discount price but you know... sus 😂

@jaaayp, I buy direct when they have a sale. Sometimes I will purchase from my aesthetician as well. 

Your aesthetician too @itsfi ?!?! It must be an aesthetician rec... she doesn't actually carry the products tho 🤔

Great faves selection! How is that lip balm I’ve been meaning to try it! Enjoy it all 🫶💕 @jaaayp 

Please let me know your thoughts when you get to try it @peculiarzmakeup ! 🥰

I definatley will 💕🫶 @jaaayp 

@jaaayp  Great favs! What’s the item your aesthetician recommend? I can’t tell from the picture!! 

Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Rush Hour  is such a great blush! I love it! 

Yes! The blush is sooo pretty, I do love it as well @ather 🥰

The product she recommended is from Cosmedix Simply Brilliant. It's the serum in the white bottle! It was totally a blind purchase and I've NEVER heard of this brand and it's not cheap!

That being said, it smells EXACTLY like the Drunk Elephant C-Firma Fresh Vitamin-C Day Serum .94 oz/ 28 mL which I used about 2 bottles and kinda didn't repurchase... but this one worked really well. I combine it with Farmacy Brighten Up 3% TXA Dark Spot Toner with Azelaic Acid 4 oz / 120 mL and I think its doing wonders for meeee 👌🥰

Wow, shout out to your aesthetician, @jaaayp - your skin is proof that it works for you!! 🙌

Thank you @eshoe 🥰 it's a long journey ahead but at least I know this part of the skincare investment works before I start adding other things 🤣😂

Yes, that is key, @jaaayp 🙌🏼

That's gotta feel soooo good! @jaaayp 🙌 Getting results you can see are everything when it comes to the skincare we invest it. 🥳🎉

YESSSSS. I bit the bullet because the serum wasn't cheap and I've never even heard of this brand @CynthieLu I was gonna go yell at her if it didn't work but you know.. I probably owe her a box of chocolates at this point 🤣😂

@jaaayp Wow impressive before and after!! How satisfying is it to find a product that's working hard for you with the "receipts" to prove it. That's exciting!

Hmmm I was just about to gift the Caliray setting spray to a friend (I got it for gratis recently) but maybe I'll keep it after all! LOL

Thank you @AlexBT ! Ya my aesthetician yelled at me and told me to stop using 1000 serums and start being consistent & keep track. I gotta say, I was surprised myself 😂 I personally really like the spray and I feel I haven't seen many people talk about it but it's like a dupe for CT setting spray! It gives this nice glow and hydration and it just brings life to powder foundations (some days I'm just so lazy to slap a whole routine). It won't hurt to try a couple spritz before you give it away? 😉🤭 

311 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos26
  • Monthly Faves February 2024
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-43-41 Magic Elixir – Scalp & Hair Oil Treatment – Kiehl’s.png
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-35-53 Kerastase Sephora.png
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-35-21 Kerastase Sephora.png
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-35-31 Kerastase Sephora.png
  • 5F8534EB-3F00-4CD3-8522-A49E25A298EE.jpeg
  • IMG_5283.jpeg
  • IMG_20240220_074648507.jpg
  • greeneyedgirl107_0-1708650613569.png
  • 1000014603.jpg
  • 1000014544.jpg
  • 1000014542.jpg
  • 1000013912.jpg
  • 20240223_132524.jpg