Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: February 2024 Edition!

Monthly Faves February 2024Monthly Faves February 2024

I hope this month has been treating you well, BIC, because this year we get an extra day to celebrate our February favorites! 💞 I’ve been feeling a little adventurous lately and testing out some new (or new-to-me) products, as well as some new shades of products and brands I already know and love. I’ve been manifesting sleek hair, smooth skin, and natural-looking makeup this month, and I think I found the right combo of products to get me there – or at least try! 😉

Here are the beauty goodies I’ve been reaching for the most this month:

Take it away, Community! Tell us what your favorites have been this February. Be sure to tag any products you mention with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2024 Edition!

I have been LOVING the Patrick ta blush and would love the contour/bronzer. But since I have dark skin, I don't think they would show up on my skin. There might be a slight chance it would but I don't really think it would?

PATRICK TA Blush Brush #1 

@mayarskincare13  How deep is your skin tone? The 2 deepest shades, PATRICK TA Major Sculpt Crème Contour & Powder Bronzer Duo She's Defined and She’s Chiseled, look very promising for tones deeper than mine. (I’m in the “medium-deep” range for most brands.) I do wish Patrick would release both cool and warm toned shades for both the skin tones he’s designated for those 2 shades. Still, if you have a local Sephora that carries these bronzers, try swatching testers to see if a shade will work for you. 

I don’t use Patrick’s bronzer/contour duo but I do have (and love) some of his blush duos. They are quite lovely!

Heartfelt Haves for Feb @AlexBT 

The trusty beau:

Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Eyeshadow Palette - Pillow Talk Collection Pillow Talk Dreams, y'know, I've looked at this and slept on it, but it's such a pretty palette and makes a simple romantic smoky eye so easy.  I'm so glad it was in the Sephoria bag.

The luscious lover:

belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb Cream with Squalane, I haven't tried the new one, but I love this eye cream, it's so thick and luscious, but hydrating and never cakey

The quickie 😂🤭

Ami Colé Skin-Enhancing Lightweight & Blurring Foundation Stick 

An olive foundation stick for me!!! And it blends in so well.  It's such a skin flex 💪🏽, speaking of flex

The one that got away I finally got

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer Fuchsia Flex.  This was the one that got away, and now we're together, forever.  It's so pretty, and pigmented enough for a pretty pink pop.

The Pick Me Up Paramour

SKYLAR Vanilla Sky Hair and Body Mist 2.7 oz / 80 mL 

Sometimes I just need a boost, and I love spraying this in my hair and GE turbans and I'm good.  It's the sweet vanilla vs a coconut version, but I like it, it's candy and cozy.

The One that you overlook but then he's/she's/they're super hot now:

GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Hella On Point Clean Ultra-Fine Brow Pencil 

Thanks to @TeamBIC for gifting this.  I also slept on this, but now I'm all about it.  It's so creamy and that point is sooo fine

@danielledanielle lol amazing themes as always! I love giving products I'm 'meh' about another chance and then accidentally finding a new fave in my own stash. I should give that brow pencil another go, too!

It's like finding lost treasure, @AlexBT 

Love these favorites❤️ I’ve been thinking of getting the vanilla Skylar fragrance❤️

@happyskincare, boooh, both are great! The mist fades quicker of course, but I like it for a quick spritz. 

@danielledanielle "the quickie" 😂 you're brilliant

@lmaster, keeping it genuine and as PG as possible

@danielledanielle, ♥️♥️♥️ your category names. Always!! Fenty Fuschia Flex (love the alliteration 🩷) is on my list - I’m trying to be good and not pick up all the new lips, well, not all at once. Ha! It’s a more vibrant shade than I usually wear but it’s soooo pretty, and I really like the formula of that lippie. 

I getcha @itsfi , when you do decide to get it, I'm sure you'll have the right lip combo ready and at your disposal

@danielledanielle I love the pillow talk eyeshadow palette 

The shimmer and celestial are really nice @CorgiMommy 

That was an awesome read @danielledanielle 👏🤣🤣

What a good match on a theme for this month, thank you for that!

👍🏽😉 @CynthieLu 

I love this all great brands and such a cute display case @AlexBT  💕

I really want the new Sol De Janero spray, but there's no way I can afford it. I'm a 19 yr old Autistic girl and I'm still trying to get a job. 

Hey!!!!

I haven't been able to try their new one yet but I've heard that it smells amazing!

I'm not 100% sure but I think it comes in a smaller/mini size and it's a little bit cheaper. That's what I had to do. I purchased their mist 62. I used afterpay whenever I place an order. If you become a member (which is free) you will get free shipping and that helps a lot!!!

@Shosh85, YSL Over Red!! ♥️ Excellent choice; it smells wonderful. Ahhh, good to know you’re a fan of The Inkey List moisturizer - I tested the product in store and the consistency was very nice! 😍 Do you think it’s something you’d use year round?

@itsfi I think for a normal/average person (because I am definitely not either 😅) this would be great for colder/winter months but maybe a little too heavy for warmer/summer months. I personally will probably end up using all year round because my skin is just always Sahara Desert-dry. Lately I've just been using it night. 😃

19 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos26
  • Monthly Faves February 2024
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-43-41 Magic Elixir – Scalp & Hair Oil Treatment – Kiehl’s.png
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-35-53 Kerastase Sephora.png
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-35-21 Kerastase Sephora.png
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-35-31 Kerastase Sephora.png
  • 5F8534EB-3F00-4CD3-8522-A49E25A298EE.jpeg
  • IMG_5283.jpeg
  • IMG_20240220_074648507.jpg
  • greeneyedgirl107_0-1708650613569.png
  • 1000014603.jpg
  • 1000014544.jpg
  • 1000014542.jpg
  • 1000013912.jpg
  • 20240223_132524.jpg