Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: December 2023 Edition!

Monthly Faves: December 2023!Monthly Faves: December 2023!

Wow, what a year, Beauty Insider Community! I don’t know about you, but reflecting on 2023 makes me realize how many new beauty favorites I’ve discovered (some of those thanks to you!) and how many former favorites have now become current holy grails. There’s nothing like shopping your own stash…. but splurging on some brand-new beauty is pretty fun, too. 😉 I’m so grateful for all of you BIC-ers for sharing your favorites here for all of us to enjoy, all year long!

Here are the products I’ve been loving this December:

Now it’s your turn! Hit the reply button and tell us which products you’ve picked up the most this December… or even throughout all of 2023. Be sure to tag those products with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: December 2023 Edition!

Yes to dewy skin @urfavpreppygurl! 😃 

@urfavpreppygurl  Great favs!

These are fantastic choices @urfavpreppygurl thank you sharing them!

Glow Recipe Mini Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 1.35 oz/ 40 mL is a winner in my books too, have you seen thier new toner? I'm soooo curious about it. 😉 Is there anything else you love by Glow Recipie?

Also going to include REN magnesium body scrub and body oil. I think it was @greeneyedgirl107 who asked if it worked. At the time I didn’t think so but I was wrong. The more I used it the more sleepy I would get. 

@lmaster Yay! Glad you're loving your gratis blush shade. And what a fun in-season lip mask 🙂

Thank you graciously!! @AlexBT I've been rotating my lip masks every month trying to be conscious of using them 

That’s a beautiful vanilla oil @lmaster ❣️

It's so captivating!! @itsfi 

@lmaster  Great favs!! That Rare beauty blush is so pretty! 

@ather thank you!! I agree, I think in the summer it will look amazing 

Great pics this month @lmaster. Do you prefer to wear NEST New York Madagascar Vanilla Perfume Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL alone or is there anything you like layering with it?

Thank you @CynthieLu I've not tried layering it, I love the scent by itself

This month I reached for these lovely items

20231224_144410.jpg

Bioderma micellar water and makeup remover - I found this very gentle on my skin. I have started to used this on my eyes to remove mascara instead of my oil based eye makeup remover. I have oily eyelids so I am prone to getting blocked glands on my eyelids which cause bumps. I am hoping this will be part of preventing them in the future.

GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI All Time Prime Clean Hydrating Prep & Smooth Face Oil 0.95 fl oz. / 28 mL (Thank you @TeamBIC ). I finally got a chance to use this. It smells amazing and feels very lightweight on my face. I use the Sephora facial roller (can't tag) with it and it is such a treat.

LANEIGE Midnight Minis Set in sweet candy. This flavour is really nice and has been a go to before bed and during the day to keep my lips hydrated in the colder months.

K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL (another love thanks to TeamBIC. I had tried this in the past but not consistently for a whole month. It is hard to get used to not conditioning in the shower. A rep from the company at Sephoria said he helps to remember to not condition by removing it from his shower. I find that helped me get into the habit of using this. I recently gor my hair cut at the end of November so that is part of why ny hair is healthier. I do enjoy how my hair looks and feels after styling when using this.

Tatcha Hinoki Body Milk Lotion 4.5 oz / 132 mL (gwp) - This is such a treat. It smells fresh and feels lightweight and hydrating on my skin. I use after showering.

The M.A.C wipes are a gift and they have come in handy wiping a days makeup off before cleansing. Sometimes after work I will use these just to feel clean before a work out.

@Mellmars1185 Omg, I agree with the K18 struggle of not conditioning in the shower. It makes me not want to use it!! But you're inspiring me... And I almost forgot about the GXVE face oil! I need to uncover mine and give it another shot!

So many great beauties in your favorites @Mellmars1185. I love how gentile and effective that Bioderma micellar water is at removing makeup. It’s a staple in my routine,  Face oils are a must this time of year. So nourishing, 

@itsfi Thank you! I need to get some more of the Bioderma soon. Sometimes Shopper's Drug Mart has a points event and sells these in a 2 pack. I always thought face oils would make me break out for some reason. Makeup sits nicely on top of this one!

That makes sense @Mellmars1185, especially if you have combinatin or oily (or even normal) skin, but oils can be so good for the skin, especially this time of the year. The GXVE oil has a lovely formulation and I know there are many folks here to love using it as a primer.

@Mellmars1185  I love Bioderma's Atoderm unscented shower gel.  I wish it was more readily available in the US.  It's great for dry, sensitive skin.

@Ispend2much6 Sounds lovely. I didn't realize thwy carried a shower gel. I will check it out!

Love these favorites @Mellmars1185. Bioderma is an impressive brand! ( I have a good handful of thier products in my rotation atm. 😉 And a huge *yeahy!*  for your healthy hair.  K18 is so good and only needs to sit on our hair for 4 minutes, it's the quickest treatment. Your hair has been looking extra fabulous lately. 😍

194 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • Monthly Faves: December 2023!
  • ILNP Joy
  • IMG_5635.jpeg
  • IMG_7793.jpeg
  • Hourglass Unlocked Mascara
  • Ami Cole Lip Oil - Romance
  • December 2023 Favorites.jpeg
  • 1000009914.jpg
  • 1000012947.jpg
  • 20231224_144410.jpg
  • IMG_20231226_115251388.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • Monthly favorites - December and November 2023. The upside-down jar is By Terry 8HA Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder.
  • 2 longtimers, 1 yearling, and 1 newcomer.
testing