Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: December 2023 Edition!

Monthly Faves: December 2023!Monthly Faves: December 2023!

Wow, what a year, Beauty Insider Community! I don’t know about you, but reflecting on 2023 makes me realize how many new beauty favorites I’ve discovered (some of those thanks to you!) and how many former favorites have now become current holy grails. There’s nothing like shopping your own stash…. but splurging on some brand-new beauty is pretty fun, too. 😉 I’m so grateful for all of you BIC-ers for sharing your favorites here for all of us to enjoy, all year long!

Here are the products I’ve been loving this December:

Now it’s your turn! Hit the reply button and tell us which products you’ve picked up the most this December… or even throughout all of 2023. Be sure to tag those products with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: December 2023 Edition!

@cianni I just used the Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scalp Scrub Home & Away Duo last night and it's such a good one.  It really set the standard for me on what a great scalp scrub is.  Love to see it getting some love!

@missjeanie yes!! I’m always so happy to see others loving on products I don’t hear too much buzz about , but are really good! 

@AlexBT Nice favourites! I still have to try the Olaplex 7. How do you use it?

@Mellmars1185 I use it after styling my hair to lock in any flyaways, or sometimes when I'm air-drying too! It makes my hair sleek without weighing it down.

tarte tartelette™ tubing mascara Black I can't decide which I like more...this or Thrive!

@greeneyedgirl107 Ahhh I should have included that as one of my all-time faves for the year!! The tartelette mascara is def a holy grail for me! Good call.

194 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • Monthly Faves: December 2023!
  • ILNP Joy
  • IMG_5635.jpeg
  • IMG_7793.jpeg
  • Hourglass Unlocked Mascara
  • Ami Cole Lip Oil - Romance
  • December 2023 Favorites.jpeg
  • 1000009914.jpg
  • 1000012947.jpg
  • 20231224_144410.jpg
  • IMG_20231226_115251388.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • Monthly favorites - December and November 2023. The upside-down jar is By Terry 8HA Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder.
  • 2 longtimers, 1 yearling, and 1 newcomer.
testing