Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: December 2020 Edition!

20201216-DecemberMonthlyFaves2.jpg

We made it, BIC! We’re at the end of 2020. We’ve already asked you your favorite products of the whole year (hellooooo basket-building inspo), but we certainly haven’t forgotten to give praise to our Monthly Favorites for December! So whether you’ve been testing out some new goodies you picked up during the Sephorathon deals or squeezing the last bit of product out of your favorite standbys, head to the comments and tag the products you’re loving this month!

Here’s what I’ve had in heavy rotation in December so far:

Click the “Reply” button below and tag your December faves! Just type the “#” symbol before each product!

Re: Monthly Favorites: December 2020 Edition!

@Zvezdochka Nice favs and love the Missha lip products 

Great faves @AlexBT! I love the Farmacy honey range - so many great treats in that line, including the Honeymoon Glow.🍯 As for Olaplex, my hair has loved everything it has tried from that brand. ❤️  

I still need to post my loves for the whole year, but here are my favorites from December!

December Favorites.jpg

Spoiler
Herbivore Emerald CBD + Adaptogens Deep Moisture Glow Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL  is light and gentle, yet nourishing. I have been using it after an AHA or peel to help with any redness and to moisturize my skin. I find this helps with both. 

Zoya Natural Nail Polish (Merida) is a gorgeous deep green with holographic sparkles scattered throughout. This was a polish I reached for a lot this month. Such a lovely green! 💚
Merida.jpg

I'm not sure which hole I've been living under that it took me so long to try Tatcha Violet-C Brightening Serum 20% Vitamin C + 10% AHA 1 oz/ 30 mL, but I'm glad that I did. My skin looks brighter overall and I'm starting to see some of the PIH (post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation) fading. All good results. 💜

Virtue Strengthening Split End Hair Repair Serum Treatment 1.7 oz/ 50 mL  was part of a gratis package I received and I didn't care for it initially. I reached for it again during the stay-at-home. At one point, my state opened up personal services, like hair salons and my stylist even commented that my ends looked healthy even though at that point, I hadn't seen her for 8, almost 9 months. Oh, and it smells really good, too. 

The gingerbread mug makes me smile and was a favorite of mine (as well as of some folks who got a glimpse of it during videoconferencing calls) this month! 

Last, but not least, the LANEIGE Cream Skin Milk Oil Cleanser # is a thin, lightweight milk-to-oil cleanser that feels nice and luxe as you work it into the skin. This works best for me as a morning cleanser, leaving my skin looking and feeling clean, soft and moisturized, not dry or tight. It would work nicely as a first cleanser if I'm wearing minimal makeup, like just concealer, powder and sunscreen, so it's good right now when I'm not wearing a lot of makeup. If I had on a full face of makeup, this wouldn't be my first choice for a first cleanse unless I was using a micellar water or makeup remover beforehand to remove or break down my makeup.

@itsfi I have grown to love the virtue products!! Great choices

I was happily surprised how well the serum worked @lmaster. 😁 What other Virtue products have you been loving? 

@itsfi  the Virtue Restorative, Hydrating Treatment Hair Mask with Keratin 1.7 oz/ 50 mL I snagged a few of these ds sizes when they were available as gwp 😊

@lmaster, I saw that gwp and thought about for a second, but I have enough hair masks to last for for a good while and plan on using most of what I have before picking any more up 😆 That's awesome that you picked up some! I bet it smells amazing!

@itsfi Queen of the monthly flatlays! ❤️ I've tried that Laneige cleanser as a sample a couple times and loved it -- it just feels so soft and moisturizing. I'm always bouncing between different cleansers but that one is def worth a full-size purchase - TY for the reminder!

Yes @AlexBT! Soft and moisturized is right! I love how my skin feels after using the Laneige cleaner. 💙🤍 There’s really been quite an excellent selection of cleansers out there these days. Is there a cleanser in your current rotation that you’re particularly loving at the moment. 

@itsfi I'm really into the boscia Detoxifying Black Charcoal Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL because of the warming sensation it gives when you lather (but maybe it's just because my bathroom is always cold) 🤣😰

@itsfi ,

I could be in love with your calendar!   💕  Thanks for sharing your favorites!

Thank you @tsavorite! 😊 The calendar is from Paper Source but I haven’t found a similar version for this year. Maybe I’ll call them see if there is one but they’re just out of stock. 🤞🏼 

@itsfi ,

If you find out that they have something similar this year, please let us know.  I looked online at Paper Source.

@tsavorite, I called both store locations in the city and both said there’s not anything similar to it for 2021. I did see a foil wall calendar online but it’s not patterned like the months in last year’s version. 😔 

@itsfi , Thank you!

@itsfi That calendar is stunning! 😍

Thank you @CC3616! It’s a Paper Source calendar but it doesn’t look like they have a 2021 version. 😔

@itsfi yay!!! Great list of favs and love the mug!

Thank you @SportyGirly125! 😀 The mug is a lot of fun. I plan to keep using it for as long as I can. 

My favorite December products are: 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® Ultra-Slim Precision Eyebrow Pencil 

Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette 

stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner Intense Jade 

@Alisha1409 Ooo I never thought to try the other Stila liner shades. Sounds like a perf festive December pop of color. 

@Alisha1409 Stila Jade is such a beautiful green! 

16 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos19
  • 20201216-DecemberMonthlyFaves2.jpg
  • D884AB88-0ECE-4DB7-A0A7-9D878E56C0C2.jpeg
  • IMG_20201206_201438755.jpg
  • December Favorites.jpg
  • 12C1C620-970F-49D8-8E2D-9B1B676E99DE.jpeg
  • 3028CB8E-5E81-4763-8C50-893D800370B1.jpeg
  • F91D9038-1B6D-4522-9542-73E5B319447F.jpeg
  • C237B6CA-3311-4574-A936-0214530A3038.jpeg
  • Merida.jpg
  • Also, love the aesthetic of the transparent sleeve, though it's hard to read the backside.
  • 2020monthly-dec_1.jpeg
  • I miss listing lipsticks as monthly favorites... sigh.
  • 729D25DE-0BAD-4E5C-A46D-2127DD54FEEA.jpeg
  • BB9EDF42-AC1C-4E6E-971B-32018AA3F390.jpeg
  • E9F18E91-D574-4383-9CC4-B37AEE75B27C.jpeg
testing