Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!

Monthly Favorites: April 2024!Monthly Favorites: April 2024!

Greetings, BIC! I hope this month has been treating you well; I know I’m in the mood to see some more spring weather in full force. But forget April showers – I want to know if you made it rain during the Sephora Savings Event or opted to shop your own stash this spring. 🛍 Whichever the case, I hope you’ve discovered (or rediscovered) some fun beauty favorites worth sharing!

Here’s what I’ve been stoked on for the month of April:

Now, you know what to do, Community! Hit the reply button below to share your own April favorites. Be sure to tag any products you mention with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!

This month I owe it all to-

Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 1.7 oz/ 50 mL miracle stuff right there. I remember a long time ago I tried something from this line but I didn't like it at all. I'm glad I gave this a try after a friend sent a sample. I have since bought a mini, and a full size back up is on it's way.

Tatcha The Rice Polish Foaming Enzyme Powder best stuff ever. My face always feels amazing after use. I just need it to have better packaging. 

HERMÈS Twilly d'Hermès Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.5 oz/ 15 mL I'm working on a mini right now, good stuff!

Absolutely great choices @Samtian 

@lmaster Thank you!!

@Samtian  That green cream is AWESOME!!!  It works on everyone I give attack makeovers to!!!  It should definitely be in my April faves as well!  

@heartsmyface Haha I love that! It's good stuff for sure!

@Samtian Great faves! I always forget about the Tatcha rice polish! I've grabbed a few sample packets over the years and have really enjoyed it. Hopefully they optimize the packaging for the full size!

@AlexBT It would be nice!!

Ooh the Tatcha is so gentle but effective isn’t it @Samtian ! I was surprised! Love the Hermes! 

@Sunnysmom It's amazing!!

@Samtian  Oooo great favs! I love the Tatcha rice polish too but I agree packaging could use some work! 

@ather Definitely!

The Tatcha rice polish is so good @Samtian! I agree with you about the packaging.

@faeriegirl I'm on the hunt for something else to put it in. 

@Samtian I love the Tatcha The Rice Polish Foaming Enzyme Powder too.  It makes skin baby soft 

@CorgiMommy It's so good!

Fabulous faves @Samtian! All your favorites are phenomenal ❣️The Cicapair line is great for redness and Hermes Twilly smells so good! What would make the packaging on the Tatcha more to your liking?

@itsfi A way to open it and put the excess back in. Seems I either get too little or too much and no way to put it back inside without breaking the top. I tried putting some in a little round container but that collects too much moisture as well. I usually use it when I shower.

@Samtian  Ugh that sounds awful.  Maybe a ceramic jar with a little salt spoon.  

Lots of product releases this month @AlexBT, and I gotta say, brands stepped it up with their new launches. 😍 There were a lot of beauties to choose from, but ultimately these were the standouts for me in April. All new to me, too! 😯 

April 2024 Monthly Favorites!April 2024 Monthly Favorites!

Product Details & Swatches:

Spoiler

Soft Services Buffing Bar Exfoliating Body Bar for KP and Ingrown Hair (2 pack) 7.5 oz / 221 g is too rough for all but the soles of my feet, but what a wonderful job it does to slough away rough skin and make my feet soft, smooth, and on their way to being summer ready! 👣

Dior Forever Glow Maximizer Longwear Liquid Highlighter 014 Rosy - a blush-and-highlighter in one product, this gives a beautiful glowy flush to the cheeks. Great staying power, too! 😍

#SEPHORA COLLECTION Love The Lift Curling + Volumizing Waterproof Mascara Ultra Black # (the tag never wants to stick around with this one) really does lift my lashes and the lifted look stays for the 12 hours claimed. Love that it’s available in a waterproof version too. This was has been giving my beloved Lancôme Monsieur Big a run for its money. Tagging @CookieGirl1 since my recollection is that she's a fan of the Lancome Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara.

Love the color of Yves Saint Laurent YSL Loveshine Lip Oil Stick 203 Blushed Mallow # it's a beautiful my lips but better (suprise, surprise) shade. 💋 I've heard some say the product has a grainy feel but that was not my experience - glides on smoothly and lightly hydrating.

I’ve been very impressed with the K18 Biomimetic Hairscience AirWash™ Dry Shampoo # in the short time I’ve put it to use. The initial dampness of the shampoo on my hair takes some getting used to but it dries down and gives some truly wonderful results - hair feels clean, cleansed and soft; it has more movement to it and a bit of volume, which surprised me, in the best way! Would be great if there was a promo gwp for this one. 

The Soleil Toujours Clean Conscious Body Sunscreen Mist with Vitamin C SPF 30-50 is the only SPF mist I’ve used that doesn’t make my eyes sting or my vision blurred. This one is intended for the body but it worked just fine on my face. I have picked up the one geared towards the face to test that out and compare it with this one as they have a different ingredients list.

Last but not least, the Dyson Limited Edition Dyson Airwrap™ Multi-styler Complete Long in Ceramic Pink and Rose Gold -I haven’t tried all the attachments yet but I’m lovin’ its curling and blow drying features. And the color scheme of this one too! 😍

Dyson long barrel curler, on freshly washed hairDyson long barrel curler, on freshly washed hair
1-YSL + Dior.jpg
1-YSL + Dior 2.jpg

@itsfi your hair looks amazing!  And wow, how do you get it to look so shiny?

@CookieGirl1, thank you. I applied an at home glaze to my hair about a week or week and a half before doing my hair that day and that probably contributed a lot to the shine. 

Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • giphy
  • Monthly Favorites: April 2024!
  • IMG_3466.jpeg
  • IMG_2717.jpeg
  • IMG_4267.jpeg
  • IMG_20240423_092924617.jpg
  • 1000016971.jpg
  • 17140665891176635189327228839923.jpg
  • IMG_1414.jpeg
  • IMG_1425.jpeg