Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!

Monthly Favorites: April 2024!Monthly Favorites: April 2024!

Greetings, BIC! I hope this month has been treating you well; I know I’m in the mood to see some more spring weather in full force. But forget April showers – I want to know if you made it rain during the Sephora Savings Event or opted to shop your own stash this spring. 🛍 Whichever the case, I hope you’ve discovered (or rediscovered) some fun beauty favorites worth sharing!

Here’s what I’ve been stoked on for the month of April:

Now, you know what to do, Community! Hit the reply button below to share your own April favorites. Be sure to tag any products you mention with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!

@ather, thank you. I’ve been very pleased with the Soleil Toujours SPF mists - both this one and the one actually aimed for use as setting spray. 👍🏼 K18 did it again with the dry shampoo 🥰 It’s going to be tough to decide on a favorite dry shampoo this year. There may be a tie. The flowers are from Trader Joe’s. The yellow is vibrant and so cheerful! 🌼 

Such nice swatches @itsfi ! It's totally a vibe 😌 👌 😎 

Aww thank you @jaaayp. I’ve been happy with the newness I picked up recently. 👍🏼 

Fewer goodies = more intention = more to love @itsfi 🥰

@jaaayp, oooouh, that’s a great formula! 🥰 I’m dubbing it “jaaayp’s equation” 😘 

@itsfi Ooh those are some pretty curls!

Thank you @Samtian! I’m trying to put more effort into styling my hair. Let’s be clear - the operative word is “trying” 😆 

@itsfi Oh I understand that! I'm trying the same haha.

@Samtian, there’s gonna be a lot of “trying” over the next few months with my low / no buy. 😝 

@itsfi The loveshine shade is perfect!  I do need to try the Soleil Toujours once I work through some SPF.  So handy to have a spray to re-up through the day!  Wonderful group of products!

I was surprised about the Soleil Toujours @missjeanie, in the best way! 😎I went into not expecting much, or actually expecting it to not be great  and it has really impressed me. This can, I think, was a promo gwp and I have been blown away by how well it’s worked on my face - no blurriness or irritation! I have picked up the one for the face and it took me a couple of tries but I’m liking it. Also no blurred vision or irritated eyes. 

@itsfi Always great to have good top up options through the day!!

@itsfi thanks for all the reviews , I have been looking for a dry shampoo 

I really am liking the K18 Biomimetic Hairscience AirWash™ Dry Shampoo @CorgiMommy👍 The cost definitely gave me pause but it's K18 quality! I like the scent on the amika but know that fragrance can be a dealbreaker for some - there's definitely been dry shampoos that I've used where I could not stand the fragrance on it, so I do  appreciate that the K18 is unscented. Which dry shampoos have you used in the past? 

Beautiful shades on you @itsfi and your hair is so perfect! Love that Dior! 

@Sunnysmom, thank you. There's definitely a learning curve to this Dyson, and the curve doesn't always lean in my favor. 😅 There's been a few good days with it and others that could have turned out better. 

I have been so impressed with the new Dior highlighters @itsfi ! They are gorgeous!

@faeriegirl, every shade in this Dior liquid highlighter collection is gorgeous. 😍 I swatched them in store when they first launched and had to tell myself that I needed to stick to my low buy. I suppose it was only a matter of time though. There's so much product too and with a little really going a long way, it will last! How many of the shades do you have? Do you think you'll pick up more?

@itsfi  I have pink and peachy. I definitely want the new nude one. I’m just waiting on a good Dior promo.

@itsfi oh wow these are some FAVES!! I'm so jealous of your air wrap - that colorway is gorge! i've also been very curious about the Dior liquid highlighters AND the YSL lippies - thanks for your swatching service! 😉 

@AlexBT, it was sooooo hard picking favorites this month! 🤔 Seriously. The options and variety of releases of late has been very good. Exceptional. Or, maybe, it's that it's so many of the things I instinctively gravitate towards anyways! lol. The pink and rose combo on the Dyson sealed the deal! I always love seeing swatches and am happy to do them myself; if only there were more time to just spend the day in store and swatch away. 😊

Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • giphy
  • Monthly Favorites: April 2024!
  • IMG_3466.jpeg
  • IMG_2717.jpeg
  • IMG_4267.jpeg
  • IMG_20240423_092924617.jpg
  • 1000016971.jpg
  • 17140665891176635189327228839923.jpg
  • IMG_1414.jpeg
  • IMG_1425.jpeg