Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!

Monthly Favorites: April 2024!Monthly Favorites: April 2024!

Greetings, BIC! I hope this month has been treating you well; I know Iโ€™m in the mood to see some more spring weather in full force. But forget April showers โ€“ I want to know if you made it rain during the Sephora Savings Event or opted to shop your own stash this spring. โ˜”๐Ÿ› Whichever the case, I hope youโ€™ve discovered (or rediscovered) some fun beauty favorites worth sharing!

Hereโ€™s what Iโ€™ve been stoked on for the month of April:

Now, you know what to do, Community! Hit the reply button below to share your own April favorites. Be sure to tag any products you mention with the โ€œ#โ€ symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!

@itsfi  I have pink and peachy. I definitely want the new nude one. Iโ€™m just waiting on a good Dior promo.

@itsfi oh wow these are some FAVES!! I'm so jealous of your air wrap - that colorway is gorge! i've also been very curious about the Dior liquid highlighters AND the YSL lippies - thanks for your swatching service! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

@AlexBT, it was sooooo hard picking favorites this month! ๐Ÿค” Seriously. The options and variety of releases of late has been very good. Exceptional. Or, maybe, it's that it's so many of the things I instinctively gravitate towards anyways! lol. The pink and rose combo on the Dyson sealed the deal! I always love seeing swatches and am happy to do them myself; if only there were more time to just spend the day in store and swatch away. ๐Ÿ˜Š

April has been an exciting month:

With the sale, I've fallen in love with both IGK Anti-Social Hair Mask & First Class Dry Shampoo Set its awesome and have replaced any/all dry shampoos for me.

But I've been talking about that duo non-stop so I'll stop on those ๐Ÿ˜‚

Other favorites I haven't mentioned as much:

• Beekman Boosters: these are amazing. You only need 1 to 2 drops as it's a booster and I honestly thought to myself, what would 1 or 2 drops do...? BUT I've been noticing 0 breakouts this month with the blemish booster (trust me, I breakout every month during you know what) and the collagen noticeably firmed my skin (I know.. either delusional or it really works)

• NYX Lift & Snatch: I naturally have full brows and usually just need a fill but omgoodness.. this is a pen that makes it so natural and the color (taupe) is absolutely perfect for my brows/blonde hair ๐Ÿ˜ 

PSA: very up close and personal photos below trying to showcare the contour stick and the eyeliner/brow ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1000016838.jpg

SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Contour Stick 01 Fair to Light 

1000016773.jpg

โ€ƒ

1000016777.jpg

โ€ƒ

Kulfi Underlined Kajal Clean Waterproof Long-Wear Eyeliner Cheeky Chiku 

1000016779.jpg

โ€ƒ

@jaaayp KAYALI EDEN SPARKLING LYCHEE | 39 Eau de Parfum smells SO. GOOD.  Let's be real, I just want to smell like a fruit salad--or a dessert, either is fine--24/7 and that perfume does it for me.

I AGREE @CookieGirl1 FRUITY is the name of the game!!! I mean I do own a couple floral scents but fruity is what I aim for. Also, a lot of folks complain about it not lasting but I swear, if I don't wash my hair, I can smell this for like 3 days +!!!

@jaaayp  Great favs! Oooo that Sparkling Lychee sounds amazing I need to try it!! I bet it smells yummy! ๐Ÿ˜‹ 

Wow that contour stick looks amazing. It really blends in perfectly for you! If it matches you I bet it will match me too!! I need to test it out!! 

Yes! I love the scent @ather and oooh if you end up picking it up, let me know if ya love it ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

@jaaayp  I will! I feel like I seen a sample of it around here somewhere! I need to look for it. I found a sample of KAYALI YUM PISTACHIO GELATO | 33 Eau de Parfum Intense Travel Spray  and it smells so good! ๐Ÿ˜Š 

What @ather ! They gave samples of it?! I actually had to go to 2 different sephoras to just smell it ๐Ÿ™ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿซ 

It's OK. Well worth LOL

@jaaayp  2 sephoras! Thatโ€™s dedication!!! 

I love lychee @ather ๐Ÿฅน but the perfume doesn't too much like lychee but I loved it anyway ๐Ÿ˜‚ do you blind buy your perfumes?! (I know you said the closest sephors was quite far...?)

@jaaayp  Sometimes I do. But normally if I see a perfume sample I want to test out I get that sample when I order! I work in healthcare so itโ€™s scent free so normally perfume lasts forever for me! 

@jaaayp Sounds, and looks, like some fabulous faves! 

Thank you @Samtian ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

I've bookmarked your post, as it is going to be my guide for "how to contour" @jaaayp๐Ÿ˜ Excellent work, excellent favorites. Okay, I'm pulling out the Kulfi Underlined Kajal Clean Waterproof Long-Wear Eyeliner Cheeky Chiku from my bin, to use in an upcoming makeup capsule - I had contemplated giving it away but I will give it a try. Your line is amazing! I won't be able to replicate that at all but I'll try to do what I can. 

@itsfi  oooo thatโ€™s so smart I should bookmark it too! @jaaayp  Contour looks beautiful! Although Iโ€™m not sure I can replicate it!!! 

@ather @itsfi you guys definitely can!!! I think for folks who already have a slight contoured cheekbones (not me, obviously) it looks even better. I tried it on my friend and she ordered it like on the spot. I would love to know how it turns out for you guys ๐Ÿฅฐ

Thank you @itsfi ๐Ÿฅฐ I'm still learning! It's more emollient than I'm used to so still kinda like trial and error at this point. Some days, I'm in love with my ๐Ÿฅ” shaped like ๐Ÿ , other days I'm like ๐Ÿฅ” x2 LOL

I hope you keep trying with the Eyeliner! I did notice that when I get it on the lashes, it smudges a little but if I just get it on the skin, it sets really well. Looking forward to seeing it!

@jaaayp The blend on that controur stick is so lovely.  You look like perfection!

Aw, thank you @missjeanie I wouldn't say perfection! It's all just trial and error at this point still. If you have any tips, would love to know em! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • giphy
  • Monthly Favorites: April 2024!
  • IMG_3466.jpeg
  • IMG_2717.jpeg
  • IMG_4267.jpeg
  • IMG_20240423_092924617.jpg
  • 1000016971.jpg
  • 17140665891176635189327228839923.jpg
  • IMG_1414.jpeg
  • IMG_1425.jpeg