Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!

Monthly Favorites: April 2024!Monthly Favorites: April 2024!

Greetings, BIC! I hope this month has been treating you well; I know I’m in the mood to see some more spring weather in full force. But forget April showers – I want to know if you made it rain during the Sephora Savings Event or opted to shop your own stash this spring. 🛍 Whichever the case, I hope you’ve discovered (or rediscovered) some fun beauty favorites worth sharing!

Here’s what I’ve been stoked on for the month of April:

Now, you know what to do, Community! Hit the reply button below to share your own April favorites. Be sure to tag any products you mention with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!

Beautiful shades on you @itsfi and your hair is so perfect! Love that Dior! 

@Sunnysmom, thank you. There's definitely a learning curve to this Dyson, and the curve doesn't always lean in my favor. 😅 There's been a few good days with it and others that could have turned out better. 

I have been so impressed with the new Dior highlighters @itsfi ! They are gorgeous!

@faeriegirl, every shade in this Dior liquid highlighter collection is gorgeous. 😍 I swatched them in store when they first launched and had to tell myself that I needed to stick to my low buy. I suppose it was only a matter of time though. There's so much product too and with a little really going a long way, it will last! How many of the shades do you have? Do you think you'll pick up more?

@itsfi  I have pink and peachy. I definitely want the new nude one. I’m just waiting on a good Dior promo.

@itsfi oh wow these are some FAVES!! I'm so jealous of your air wrap - that colorway is gorge! i've also been very curious about the Dior liquid highlighters AND the YSL lippies - thanks for your swatching service! 😉 

@AlexBT, it was sooooo hard picking favorites this month! 🤔 Seriously. The options and variety of releases of late has been very good. Exceptional. Or, maybe, it's that it's so many of the things I instinctively gravitate towards anyways! lol. The pink and rose combo on the Dyson sealed the deal! I always love seeing swatches and am happy to do them myself; if only there were more time to just spend the day in store and swatch away. 😊

April has been an exciting month:

With the sale, I've fallen in love with both IGK Anti-Social Hair Mask & First Class Dry Shampoo Set its awesome and have replaced any/all dry shampoos for me.

But I've been talking about that duo non-stop so I'll stop on those 😂

Other favorites I haven't mentioned as much:

• Beekman Boosters: these are amazing. You only need 1 to 2 drops as it's a booster and I honestly thought to myself, what would 1 or 2 drops do...? BUT I've been noticing 0 breakouts this month with the blemish booster (trust me, I breakout every month during you know what) and the collagen noticeably firmed my skin (I know.. either delusional or it really works)

• NYX Lift & Snatch: I naturally have full brows and usually just need a fill but omgoodness.. this is a pen that makes it so natural and the color (taupe) is absolutely perfect for my brows/blonde hair 😍 

PSA: very up close and personal photos below trying to showcare the contour stick and the eyeliner/brow 😂😂😂

1000016838.jpg

SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Contour Stick 01 Fair to Light 

1000016773.jpg

1000016777.jpg

Kulfi Underlined Kajal Clean Waterproof Long-Wear Eyeliner Cheeky Chiku 

1000016779.jpg

@jaaayp KAYALI EDEN SPARKLING LYCHEE | 39 Eau de Parfum smells SO. GOOD.  Let's be real, I just want to smell like a fruit salad--or a dessert, either is fine--24/7 and that perfume does it for me.

I AGREE @CookieGirl1 FRUITY is the name of the game!!! I mean I do own a couple floral scents but fruity is what I aim for. Also, a lot of folks complain about it not lasting but I swear, if I don't wash my hair, I can smell this for like 3 days +!!!

@jaaayp  Great favs! Oooo that Sparkling Lychee sounds amazing I need to try it!! I bet it smells yummy! 😋 

Wow that contour stick looks amazing. It really blends in perfectly for you! If it matches you I bet it will match me too!! I need to test it out!! 

Yes! I love the scent @ather and oooh if you end up picking it up, let me know if ya love it 😀 😉 

@jaaayp  I will! I feel like I seen a sample of it around here somewhere! I need to look for it. I found a sample of KAYALI YUM PISTACHIO GELATO | 33 Eau de Parfum Intense Travel Spray  and it smells so good! 😊 

What @ather ! They gave samples of it?! I actually had to go to 2 different sephoras to just smell it 🙃 😐 🫠

It's OK. Well worth LOL

@jaaayp  2 sephoras! That’s dedication!!! 

@jaaayp Sounds, and looks, like some fabulous faves! 

Thank you @Samtian 🥰🥰🥰

I've bookmarked your post, as it is going to be my guide for "how to contour" @jaaayp😍 Excellent work, excellent favorites. Okay, I'm pulling out the Kulfi Underlined Kajal Clean Waterproof Long-Wear Eyeliner Cheeky Chiku from my bin, to use in an upcoming makeup capsule - I had contemplated giving it away but I will give it a try. Your line is amazing! I won't be able to replicate that at all but I'll try to do what I can. 

@itsfi  oooo that’s so smart I should bookmark it too! @jaaayp  Contour looks beautiful! Although I’m not sure I can replicate it!!! 

@ather @itsfi you guys definitely can!!! I think for folks who already have a slight contoured cheekbones (not me, obviously) it looks even better. I tried it on my friend and she ordered it like on the spot. I would love to know how it turns out for you guys 🥰

Thank you @itsfi 🥰 I'm still learning! It's more emollient than I'm used to so still kinda like trial and error at this point. Some days, I'm in love with my 🥔 shaped like 🍠, other days I'm like 🥔 x2 LOL

I hope you keep trying with the Eyeliner! I did notice that when I get it on the lashes, it smudges a little but if I just get it on the skin, it sets really well. Looking forward to seeing it!

Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • giphy
  • Monthly Favorites: April 2024!
  • IMG_3466.jpeg
  • IMG_2717.jpeg
  • IMG_4267.jpeg
  • IMG_20240423_092924617.jpg
  • 1000016971.jpg
  • 17140665891176635189327228839923.jpg
  • IMG_1414.jpeg
  • IMG_1425.jpeg