Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!

Monthly Favorites: April 2024!Monthly Favorites: April 2024!

Greetings, BIC! I hope this month has been treating you well; I know I’m in the mood to see some more spring weather in full force. But forget April showers – I want to know if you made it rain during the Sephora Savings Event or opted to shop your own stash this spring. 🛍 Whichever the case, I hope you’ve discovered (or rediscovered) some fun beauty favorites worth sharing!

Here’s what I’ve been stoked on for the month of April:

Now, you know what to do, Community! Hit the reply button below to share your own April favorites. Be sure to tag any products you mention with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!

I didn’t know ABH had a face oil @reese0624 , I’ll definitely have to check it out!

lmkkk!

@reese0624 Oh wow this is the first I'm even hearing about the ABH oil! Solid list of faves - thanks for sharing!

lmk if u likeee!

You've made stellar picks @reese0624. Oh yes the LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask with Niacinamide & Squalane 2.3 oz/ 70 mL is a gem!  💙👌 

How long have you been using the Hydrating Oil from ABH? I'm so curious about it. 😀

for about a month totally recommend!! 

That's impressive @reese0624

I'm adding it to my loves list now 😉 hopefully this is one I can investigate in store soon. 

@CynthieLu @I used to use the ABH oil too. I mix it into my foundation. It’s really good. 

Oooooh thank you for sharing that. @SportyGirly125 🙏

This sounds like something my dry skin would really enjoy. 💓

@reese0624 the dreamy lip kit is fun

Welcome back @AlexBT! I'm 100% on board with seeing more spring weather, on a daily basis and not just a day or two during the week! That Hourglass skin tint has gone in and out of my cart for a while. I may just need to get myself into a store to do some swatching and shade matching. How's the wear time on it for you?

@itsfi I use it pretty sparingly just when I want a little more coverage than my concealer-only days (I have a hard time with full-face foundations these days), so I don't see a ton of separation throughout the day, thankfully! It is admittedly pretty lightweight as it's more of a skin tint than a foundation, but has surprisingly good coverage, especially compared to say, the Summer Fridays skin tints which were much too thin for me.

Ahhhh, that sounds fab @AlexBT; will definitely check out their shade range when I’m in store again. I do love so much of the Hourglass product line. 🥰 My current fave tint is the Tower 28 Beauty SunnyDays SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Foundation but that has slightly more coverage than your traditional tinted moisturizer. 

My top reached for items this month are a few from my stash and a couple I picked up during the Spring Sale Event. 😊 🌸

I grabbed a new Cream Blush. (Shouting out the winner of the BIC Beauty Showdown 🎉 Cream blushes. 🎉) And it's been a really fun one to use. PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo She's Blushing 

I also got a nice fluffy crease brush that I'm enjoying reaching for. SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Crease Brush #24 

1000016971.jpg

Everything else 😍😍

K18 Biomimetic Hairscience PEPTIDE PREP™ Clarifying Detox Shampoo 8.5 oz / 250 mL 

First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub with 10% AHA 

Supergoop! Glowscreen SPF 40 Sunscreen with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide 

Dior Forever Glow Star Filter Multi-Use Complexion Enhancing Booster 

The 7 Virtues Cherry Ambition Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.34 oz / 10 ml eau de parfum spray 

Great favorites @CynthieLu! The K18, Dior, PT, and FAB scrub are favorites of mine too!

Yay, love these faves!!! The Patrick Ta blushes are just too good. 👏👑 

I need a nice fluffy crease brush, so might have to pick that one up... you already influenced me on the Sephora PRO eyeliner brush awhile ago!!

Oooh that is such a favorite of mine.  @AlexBT  I'd happily recommend it to anyone who wants a tight lined eye and wing. The 22 is a fab one to try. I hope you loved it!  💞

I think the 24 is nicely sized ( not to big or small)  and fluffy which I'm enjoying. I have the 19 who is bigger and tapered.

But a surprise fun one is the 18. It's small enough for more percission  and still has a nice softness to it for blending. 😉 👌

1000017100.jpg

@CynthieLu EVERYONE is raving about the Dior Forever Glow Star Filter Multi-Use Complexion Enhancing Booster!  I need to swatch it next time I visit a store.

You totally should! @CookieGirl1 if you do, a little goes a long way. 😉 I'm wearing it today over my skin tint, I wanted that's extra

I’m with you @CynthieLu on the Supergoop Glow and Dior Glow! Can’t live without them at this point I don’t think! 

Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • giphy
  • Monthly Favorites: April 2024!
  • IMG_3466.jpeg
  • IMG_2717.jpeg
  • IMG_4267.jpeg
  • IMG_20240423_092924617.jpg
  • 1000016971.jpg
  • 17140665891176635189327228839923.jpg
  • IMG_1414.jpeg
  • IMG_1425.jpeg