Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!

Monthly Favorites: April 2024!Monthly Favorites: April 2024!

Greetings, BIC! I hope this month has been treating you well; I know I’m in the mood to see some more spring weather in full force. But forget April showers – I want to know if you made it rain during the Sephora Savings Event or opted to shop your own stash this spring. 🛍 Whichever the case, I hope you’ve discovered (or rediscovered) some fun beauty favorites worth sharing!

Here’s what I’ve been stoked on for the month of April:

Now, you know what to do, Community! Hit the reply button below to share your own April favorites. Be sure to tag any products you mention with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!

@greeneyedgirl107, always great to find something that works for you through and through!

@greeneyedgirl107 you love what you love, and I respect that! Great faves ❤️

AHHH @AlexBT I want to pick up the Elemis Pro-Collagen Anti Aging Marine Cream but can't stomach the price tag 🫠 worth?!?!

@jaaayp It is pretty lightweight, which I prefer for daytime since I get pretty oily, so if you have dry skin and crave something richer and more hydrating, I'd probably opt for something else! OR you can start small with the Elemis Collagen Health Starter Discovery Set to try it... the SPF version I have feels VERY similar to the non-SPF version in the kit.

Oh awesome tip @AlexBT I've been eyeing the set but noticed the cream was SPF and wasn't sure if it would be the same! I'm an oily gal as well. I'm very, very tempted now... 🤔

Ahhh April, how fun was this month so far? Seeing everyone's picks and excitement for the sale was fantastic! 

Thank you for sharing your best of the best pick's this month. @AlexBT. 🙏😊 I think Benefit makes the best colors for thier eyebrow pencils hands down. But seeing your SDJ oil is sending me some serious summer vibes 🏖😎 

Somethings I am reaching for again and again in April are:

Armani Beauty My Way Eau de Parfum I have two samples of this and I love the floral, woody scent.

Tatcha Hinoki Hydrating Body Oil 3.38 oz / 100 mL great product to achieve smooth, hydrated skin

Slip Silk Sleepmask Black needed a new sleep mask and this one is super luxurious 

@CorgiMommy, the entire Tatcha hinoki collection is beautiful; such a lovely sensorial experience. 😍

I love the Slip masks @CorgiMommy ! I sleep so much better with them.

@faeriegirl my new favorite,  they are so comfortable 

@CorgiMommy oOh I love the Tatcha Hinoki line... I just scraped the last of my Tatcha Hinoki Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash 6.8 oz / 200 g  out of its tube 😭

I know what you mean, cut the tube and use your fingers to get every last bit out.  It is what a girl will do for their favorite products.   @AlexBT 

How lovely are your picks this month. @CorgiMommy The silk mask must feel so wonderful against your skin. 😍 

@CynthieLu thank you, best sleep mask I have ever used

@AlexBT Some old and new favs

MAC Turquatic

Golden Terra Co Rose and Jasmine body oil

Jouer Rose Gold blush duo

IMG_4267.jpeg

IMG_3466.jpeg

IMG_2717.jpeg

@SportyGirly125, the notes in MAC Turquatic blend together so beautifully. 

@itsfi @I think it’s my top 3 favorite perfumes. 

That blush duo is beautiful @SportyGirly125!

@faeriegirl Thank you 

@SportyGirly125 These pics are so pretty, love the flat-lay backdrops. 😍 Thanks for sharing your April faves!!

@AlexBT Thank you 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • giphy
  • Monthly Favorites: April 2024!
  • IMG_3466.jpeg
  • IMG_2717.jpeg
  • IMG_4267.jpeg
  • IMG_20240423_092924617.jpg
  • 1000016971.jpg
  • 17140665891176635189327228839923.jpg