cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: April 2023 Edition!

Monthly Favorites: April 2023Monthly Favorites: April 2023

We’re here at the end of April, and it finally feels like spring! This month, I was lucky enough to take a little break from my desk and take a quick vacay, and in the spirit of packing light, I did some cutthroat prioritization with my beauty routine. What’s the one blush I can’t live without these days? What’s the best goof-proof liquid liner that I can apply with a quick flick? What’s the smallest, cutest powder compact I can possibly find? 🤣 April has been all about the on-the-go essentials for me… but they’re not just for jet-setting!

Here are the products I’ve been reaching for during the month of April:

Reply below and let us know what products you’ve been reaching for this month, including any new finds from the Sephora Savings Event. 😉  Don’t forget to tag those products with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2023 Edition!

@Buootiful It's getting a revamp from what TeamBIC said.  Not sure exactly how it will look or if it will still be on our profile page.

I found a new love in my stash @AlexBT. I forgot that I purchased Charlotte Tilbury Invisible UV Flawless Primer SPF 50 1.0 oz / 30ml before Christmas. I almost bought Saint Jane Beauty Luxury Sun Ritual Pore Smoothing Face Sunscreen SPF 30 1.7 oz / 50 mL . I’m really enjoying the CT primer. I have worn it as both a primer and a sunscreen and I really am happy with the results.

@Loretta55 omg I was looking at both of those the other day! I was shopping for a good SPF/primer hybrid that won't pill. I'm glad you love the CT -- and awesome that it's 50 SPF!!

I’m not getting any pilling @AlexBT . It plays nicely with both my skincare and makeup. Highly recommended!

Yes to new loves from your stash. Enjoy panning this product @Loretta55 

I am well on my way to panning @Buootiful. It will definitely be a repurchase.

@Loretta55  Yay for finding a new love! 

Thank you very much @ather.

You got a Christmas gift in April @Loretta55 ! 😁 How nice is to find that you had that product and realizing how good it is!! 🎉🎉

I like your reasoning @Saradestin. It will definitely be a repurchase.

@AlexBT Now that I don't have to wear a mask anymore at work after 3+ years, I've started doing my makeup again.  And I really appreciate my removal products - like PC Gentle Touch and DHC Olive Cleansing Oil.

Speaking of wearing makeup again, many of my co-workers have not seen me with makeup since they were hired during the pandemic.  So, I got some nice feedback on my makeup - I keep it simple, but it can do a girl wonders.  BUT, there's always that one snarky person.  One said to me, "You look DIFFERENT without your mask" which I took to mean that I look way better with makeup.  And I agree.  But it was such a left handed compliment.  I thought of the perfect thing to say back hours later - "You look the same."

qNnUSr.gif

download.jpe

Meanwhile, that coworker's last day was today.  She lasted only months.

😂@greeneyedgirl107 I have the opposite problem especially with people like that...I don't & can't if I'm tired-hold back. My mouth just runs without me knowing. Lol but at least my sil knows her place now. 

@sonnydee you've gotta stick up for yourself.   If someone doesn't have anything nice to say, they should at least do u the courtesy of saying it behind ur back!

My SIL once criticized me for traveling with too much makeup, and for using my curling iron on curly hair.  

@greeneyedgirl107 It still feels weird for me sometimes to do a full-face for work and think about how much my daily makeup routine has changed: super simplified to almost nothing, and then back again to a full routine now (but still pretty simple compared to pre-pandemic!). What a rollercoaster! I'm sure you look fab with and without your makeup and your mask!!! People are too funny... 

@AlexBT Yes, it has been a rollercoaster!

@greeneyedgirl107  We finally lost masks at work too!! Such a relief!! 

@ather many congrats.   I just had a thought.   We got a new hire on my team and this colleague has significant body odor.  Now I wonder if a mask would have helped.  It's so strong so probably not as many odors were not masked by the masks.  I'm actually very upset about this odor problem.   I'm going to have to report it, and I don't want to but it's nauseating me and is very strong.  I could just cry about the issue.

@greeneyedgirl107 I feel you on the masking!  I work in healthcare and just a few weeks ago Oregon finally lifted the healthcare masking mandate and it's AMAZING.

@CookieGirl1 many congrats 👏 🙌 ❤️ 

OMG! There are some weird people out there for sure @greeneyedgirl107 ! I love the response that came to your mind 😁. I am so happy for you! A mask for three years is a LONG time! Now you can fully enjoy wearing makeup again and all the time!! 🎉🎉🎉

@Saradestin I've been going overboard looking at makeup online!

249 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos14
  • Monthly Favorites: April 2023
  • IMG_6389.jpeg
  • IMG_5986.jpeg
  • C62D6880-55AC-4EA5-A42E-A52E1F213CC1.jpeg
  • qNnUSr.gif
  • download.jpe
  • IMG_0044.jpeg
  • 20230418_165914.jpg
  • IMG_4374.jpeg