cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: April 2023 Edition!

Monthly Favorites: April 2023Monthly Favorites: April 2023

Weโ€™re here at the end of April, and it finally feels like spring! This month, I was lucky enough to take a little break from my desk and take a quick vacay, and in the spirit of packing light, I did some cutthroat prioritization with my beauty routine. Whatโ€™s the one blush I canโ€™t live without these days? Whatโ€™s the best goof-proof liquid liner that I can apply with a quick flick? Whatโ€™s the smallest, cutest powder compact I can possibly find? ๐Ÿคฃ April has been all about the on-the-go essentials for meโ€ฆ but theyโ€™re not just for jet-setting!

Here are the products Iโ€™ve been reaching for during the month of April:

Reply below and let us know what products youโ€™ve been reaching for this month, including any new finds from the Sephora Savings Event. ๐Ÿ˜‰  Donโ€™t forget to tag those products with the โ€œ#โ€ symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2023 Edition!

๐Ÿ™ƒ ๐Ÿ˜† @itsfi . Yes it probably is. Kind of reminds me of some of the BB sticks too. ๐Ÿค” now I need to look tho I think mine arenโ€™t quite that tone. 

@Sunnysmom, @Samtian is marvelously magical! And an awesome teacher. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Itโ€™s worth jumping in and trying your hand at the monthly theme / technique. 

@itsfi @Sunnysmom You guys are so sweet, thank you!

Well deserved praise @Samtian ! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ

Just calling it like it is @Samtian! Iโ€™ve really been learning a lot. Thank you so much! 

IMG_4374.jpeg

Coppertone mineral SPF ๐Ÿ’š doesnโ€™t leave too much of a white cast and works well for my skin. Still experimenting with other sunscreens to love. 

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Positive Light Under Eye Brightener ๐Ÿค great for a quick touch up to help my tired mom eyes look fresh.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Jelly Melt Glossy Lip Tint Samba โค๏ธ I love the Sephora lip jelly lip stain, the colour lasts so long! Looking for more like this!! Does anyone like Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Liquid Lip Blush & Cheek Tint ? Other lip oils or tins that to recommend?

Surface Bassu Moisture Bond ๐Ÿงก This just makes my hair really soft and easy to style, itโ€™s helping to restore much needed moisture levels without weighing down my long heavy hair.

Tower 28 Beauty SOS Intensive Redness Relief Serum 2 oz / 59 mL โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ Just a dreamy simple serum that has helped calm my complexion. 

Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Oil ๐Ÿ’› My stylist uses this on me when I see her and I finally picked one up, Iโ€™ve been loving it to help style my hair and to help refresh it after being out in the warm sun. 

@bakeamuffin  Great favs! Looks like you are ready for summer! 

Thank you @ather that is totally the plan! โ˜€๏ธ ๐Ÿ–๏ธ

@bakeamuffin Love these faves.. and your plant! ๐ŸŒฑ I've been dying to get my hands on the Rare Beauty under eye brightener but it's always sold out when I try to pick it up in store!

@AlexBT Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ that Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Positive Light Under Eye Brightener is OOS all of the time! I waited for an in stock notification forever, and I felt like it went oos again right after I ordered. Totally worth it if you can get your hands on it! Keeping my fingers crossed that the Sephora gods shine their light down on you and itโ€™s there next time you head in!! โœจ 

@bakeamuffin cuteeee! Would you pick up the tower28 again? I am debating if I should pick it up or not. I recently got the spray and I pretty much love it.

I would, I saw an improvement with my acne (along with taking magnesium citrate supplements) and it also really helped when my face was extra red, Irritated, dry, and rough. Iโ€™ve seen enough improvement over the past 3 months of use to say itโ€™s worth it for me. I love the spray too, I like that the serum feels more direct. 

@jaaayp I wish Iโ€™d ordered another one during the sale but I didnโ€™t put two and two together when I noticed it was almost gone hahaha

A few of my April faves:

Ellis Brooklyn FLORIST Eau de Parfum 1.7 / 50 ml eau de parfum spray - Absolutely made for spring, a lovely true floral and the pink bottle is so pretty. 

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Blot & Glow Touch-Up Kit - The convenience has been awesome, I love having a compact like this so easy to slip in to my bag. I like that each piece is refillable as needed as well. 

NUDESTIX Nudies Matte Cream Bronzer Sunkissed - Perfect cheek color for no-makeup makeup. I love these - I have like 7 shades - and Iโ€™ve been reaching for this one often lately. 

LAWLESS Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss - I understand the hype around this, itโ€™s really comfortable to wear despite the slight tingle you get with plumpers, and I donโ€™t find it to be drying at all. I just wish the formula was slightly less sticky. 

@alexasteph  Great favs! Do you have a favourite Lawless gloss colour?

I went ahead and ordered the Ellis Brooklyn FLORIST Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.33 oz / 10 mL eau de parfum spray  @alexasteph, I canโ€™t wait to try it!

@faeriegirl I hope you love it! I wore it today, in fact. 

@alexasteph Great faves! I also have the Rare Beauty touch-up kit and at first I was so confused by the pre-filled powder puff! lol I was like "am I missing something here....?" 

Those nudestix are so great, Iโ€™m with you @alexasteph ! I have sunkissed as well and itโ€™s gorgeous, perfect to warm up the complexion โ˜บ๏ธ I usually pair it with a subtle hint of the NUDESTIX Nudies Glow Cream Highlighter Stick Hey, Honey ๐Ÿฏ such a pretty spring/summer look!

@alexasteph I had taken my LAWLESS Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss out of my purse a couple of months ago and swapped it out for a couple of other things but it found its way back into my purse this month and I fell in love with it all over again!  If only I didn't go through them so quickly, lol.  What shade did you try?

@CookieGirl1 Rosy Outlook, I think thatโ€™s just the original clear. Iโ€™m finding itโ€™s too difficult to wear things with a lot of pigment during the day lately, so Iโ€™m sticking to glossed and balms these days. 

Those look like some awesome favorites @alexasteph 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos14
  • Monthly Favorites: April 2023
  • IMG_6389.jpeg
  • IMG_5986.jpeg
  • C62D6880-55AC-4EA5-A42E-A52E1F213CC1.jpeg
  • qNnUSr.gif
  • download.jpe
  • IMG_0044.jpeg
  • 20230418_165914.jpg