cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: April 2023 Edition!

Monthly Favorites: April 2023Monthly Favorites: April 2023

We’re here at the end of April, and it finally feels like spring! This month, I was lucky enough to take a little break from my desk and take a quick vacay, and in the spirit of packing light, I did some cutthroat prioritization with my beauty routine. What’s the one blush I can’t live without these days? What’s the best goof-proof liquid liner that I can apply with a quick flick? What’s the smallest, cutest powder compact I can possibly find? 🤣 April has been all about the on-the-go essentials for me… but they’re not just for jet-setting!

Here are the products I’ve been reaching for during the month of April:

Reply below and let us know what products you’ve been reaching for this month, including any new finds from the Sephora Savings Event. 😉  Don’t forget to tag those products with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2023 Edition!

The bottles from the Ellis Brooklyn line are pretty to look at @alexasteph Florist's bottle is just so bright and cheery 🩷 🌞 

Have you tried any of their other fragrances?  

@CynthieLu I have sample sprays of Myth and Salt, and enjoy them just fine, but don’t find either to be as endlessly wearable as Florist. They require specific situations I feel like, I can just wear Florist and not think about it, if that makes sense. 

Some fragrances are just the right ones for us @alexasteph I totally get it 🥰

Short maybe a lil boring list due to illness this month... Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL saved my butt when I had to travel this month to a cold state ❄️ really shocked my face. Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Touch Hand Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL  Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss 013 Beige  there's a reason why I have more than 10 of these & just bought another 😂 and one that got discontinued I guess YSL the shock mascara. Had cashier's stare hard on my lashes trying to see if they are fake or not when I wear this. Glad I got a back up. Til next month!

@sonnydee  Great favs! Hope you are feeling better! 

@sonnydee LOL love that the YSL mascara is giving you such lush lashes! And that SDJ hand cream is a staple at my desk -- both in the office and at home! Hope you're feeling better!

Now that’s a glowing recommendation for the Dior lip glosses @sonnydee ! Love it. 🥰 Hope you’re feeling better! 

I hope you are feeling better @sonnydee . Those are great favorites! 😍

@sonnydee I still wish that SDJ would make their hand cream in the 71 scent permanent.  I never tried it because I didn't want to have to order it (and pay shipping) directly from their site but it was always on my "want-to-try" list.  Sounds like the original was a hit for you!

@sonnydee @Great list. YSL Shock is a fav of mine. I’m so sad they discontinued it. 

IMG_0044.jpeg

These items have been my go to this month! The Olaplex Lashbond Building Serum .15 oz / 4.5 mL is a sale find. I had a lash lift 3 weeks ago and I feel like it’s helped keep my lashes longer! I had been using a different eye cream but I have been loving The INKEY List Retinol Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL  Peace Out Microneedling Dark Spot Brightening Dots  have faded a spot after 2 uses! Peace Out Retinol Face Stick .28 oz / 8 g  is easy to apply on targeted areas! Can’t forget SPF Summer Fridays ShadeDrops Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Mineral Milk Sunscreen 1.7 oz / 50 mL  feel like skincare and leaves no white cast! 

Great @ather , so now I need to check on the SF Sunscreen ! 🙄😬🥰 

@Sunnysmom  Of course!!! You know I’m pretty obsessed with Summer Fridays! And also Rhode!! I love the SF sunscreen. It feels like a skincare and not a sunscreen. It plays well under makeup or on its own and I can say from summer to being in Mexico I have not burned since using it! 

Lol @ather ! You guys are def correct about Rhode and SF having terrific products. Thanks for the introduction! A well edited line means so much more to me than sooo many products! I’ll be checking out the sunscreen. That’s impressive that you didn’t burn! 

Those are awesome faves @ather !! 😃

@Saradestin  Thank you!

@ather Great faves! The Summer Fridays SPF is a big fave among some of our team members too, but I have yet to try it!

@AlexBT  I am sure you will try it some day!!!

Oooh love a good non-whitecast SPF 😍 @ather 

@Buootiful  Right! Me too!

@ather !!!!! I've been eyeing the Peace Out Microneedling Dark Spot Brightening Dots. does it work on oldish (2 weeks+) spots?!?

17 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos14
  • Monthly Favorites: April 2023
  • IMG_6389.jpeg
  • IMG_5986.jpeg
  • C62D6880-55AC-4EA5-A42E-A52E1F213CC1.jpeg
  • qNnUSr.gif
  • download.jpe
  • IMG_0044.jpeg
  • 20230418_165914.jpg
  • IMG_4374.jpeg