cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: April 2023 Edition!

Monthly Favorites: April 2023Monthly Favorites: April 2023

We’re here at the end of April, and it finally feels like spring! This month, I was lucky enough to take a little break from my desk and take a quick vacay, and in the spirit of packing light, I did some cutthroat prioritization with my beauty routine. What’s the one blush I can’t live without these days? What’s the best goof-proof liquid liner that I can apply with a quick flick? What’s the smallest, cutest powder compact I can possibly find? 🤣 April has been all about the on-the-go essentials for me… but they’re not just for jet-setting!

Here are the products I’ve been reaching for during the month of April:

Reply below and let us know what products you’ve been reaching for this month, including any new finds from the Sephora Savings Event. 😉  Don’t forget to tag those products with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2023 Edition!

My favourites from last month are alllllll about hydration and moisture.  The GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI All Time Prime Clean Hydrating Prep & Smooth Face Oil 0.95 fl oz. / 28 mL is something I stepped away from for a bit and now that I've rediscovered it, I bought a back up!  It sits nicely over my base products in a priming role and dang it really smells nice.  The Dr. Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass Colour Corrector is something that I've used before off and on, however I'm trying to use it more paired with my lighter coverage base products.  I love that theres a bit of SPF to 'top up' my SPF and reduce some of my overall redness.  Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Sleepair Intensive Mask 3.38 oz/ 100 mL is something I tried a few years ago in packets.  While I liked the product, I was't in love with the packet format.  This jar is much more my speed and has been a great top up at night to lock in some moisture.  It does smell like cough syrup, but I'll deal with it for how well it works for me.  The Peach and Lily glass skin serum feels great going on and has been awesome for helping my skin out during the day when the environmental factors and make up can dry it out.  The Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask is one that I had stashed away.  The lavender was not my favourite flavour but I also don't want these to sit around and go bad.  Its been soooooo nice to have a lip mask back in rotation.  Why can't we have this back???

344605895_175192095107196_3654872879232660737_n.jpg

@missjeanie ,

I have been using my "vintage" Bite Agave Lip Mask lately, too!  (I will be so sad when I run out.)

I appreciate your comments on these products!

@tsavorite I'm almost finished the lavender... Going to try to enjoy em all while I can! #RestInPeaceBiteOGFormula

I've heard great things about the P&L @missjeanie 

@lmaster It's so nice.  P&L has become a favourite brand over the last year or so.  I've tried out a few deluxe sized products of theirs and fell for them right away.  This serum is really nice for days when I just want a one and done serum.  Easy to use!  Have you tried anything from them?

@missjeanie I think sheet masks maybe? 

@lmaster Nice!  I'll have to keep an eye out for those!

@missjeanie yes I bought them through Ulta I'm pretty sure

Nice line up @missjeanie ! I’ve really enjoyed some of the Dr. jart products especially the Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Cream, that Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Sleepair Intensive Mask 3.38 oz/ 100 mL sounds great and so restorative!

@bakeamuffin None of them smell great, but dang do they work!  Reminds me of Buckley's cough syrup lol!  

@missjeanie That’s an accurate comparison 😆 very spot on! 

@missjeanie  Great line up! Is Dr. Jart+ Mini Cicapair Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 15 mL/ .50 fl oz  the one you put on your hands and press into your skin? 

@ather Ummmmm... I just dot it on my face and rub it in.  But now I'm going to need to try out patting it in! 

@missjeanie  I’ve seen this commercial a million times. 

Just a few new loves this month!

#amicoleliptreatmentoil

#Meritflushbalm

#Briogeodon'tdespairrepairshampoo

@diannkaye Nice favs! I was eyeing that MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush especially in the shade Stockholm 

@diannkaye  Great favs! I love the MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Stockholm  what’s your fav colour? 

So far, I have only tried Beverly Hills which is a nice peachy flush. Been eyeing Stockholm!

Hey! 

Few new products for me this month that have become firm faves that I will be buying again! 

Gisou Honey Infused Hair Perfume 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Literally makes my hair smell devine!

Sunday Riley C.E.O. Vitamin C Brightening Rich Hydration Moisturizer I have mature skin and this seems to be making me feel much better about it!

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Happy  i can't ever be without this ever again. Its my cult favourite 😍 

I love your choices @victoriajwhite ! 

I have to get my hands on the Gisou Honey Infused Hair Perfume 3.4 oz/ 100 mL 🍯 

i totally love the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Happy too, I was thinking about adding Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Lucky because it’s another beautiful pink shade! 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos14
  • Monthly Favorites: April 2023
  • IMG_6389.jpeg
  • IMG_5986.jpeg
  • C62D6880-55AC-4EA5-A42E-A52E1F213CC1.jpeg
  • qNnUSr.gif
  • download.jpe
  • IMG_0044.jpeg
  • 20230418_165914.jpg
  • IMG_4374.jpeg