cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: April 2021 Edition!

042021-AprilFaves.jpg

Greetings, BIC! Another month is winding down, and I sure hope you April-showered yourself with plenty of goodies from the Spring Savings Event. 💄 Now’s the perfect time to raid those hauls – new and old -- and share the best beauty of the month. Did you make it rain with some makeup newness? Find a stellar new skincare splurge? Or maybe you found some old favorites in your existing stash this month? Let’s see those April faves!

My April favorites were inspired by my newfound blush obsession, lush lashes, ice cold brows, and me just dewin’ me:

Click the “Reply” button below and use the “#” sign to tag and share your own April Favorites. Makeup, Hair, Skincare, Fragrance, Wellness – let’s see ‘em!

Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2021 Edition!

@AlexBT 

That’s the one! 🙂

@GG84 botox in a serum is very convincing.. I had to grab some on the last day of the sale, fingers crossed!!

@GG84  Awesome list!

@GG84 @The PTR sounds really interesting !!

Yes to the Voluspa Vanilla Latte @GG84! It smells so good! 😍 I think I should be stocked up on it for a while. 

@GG84 I'm sooooo excited to hear your description of the Voluspa Vanilla Latte.  I have one on the way to me and I want to be transported back to my Sbux days!  I laughed out loud reading your love of the Goop moisturizer.  I just understood your feelings so clearly lol

@missjeanie 

The Voluspa is more Gourmand then sickley sweet. It’s that first moment when you open the door and step into Starbucks and the aroma of coffee beans hits you but then someone walks by you with a vanilla latte and it all mixes together. I quite love it!! 

@GG84 Mine should be here any day now and I'm so excited!  I used to have a Starbucks in the portfolio that I oversaw and I always loved going in every morning as part of my am routine.  Since I've left that position it always feels like stepping back in time to good memories.  

Love your picks for this month, @AlexBT!  I feel like I've heard great reviews about all of your favorites so obviously you're in good company 😉.

@CookieGirl1 I was definitely swayed by the rave reviews of the Brow Freeze! It's the first brow gel I've tried that actually makes my stubborn wiry brow hairs STAY where I put them... it's no joke! 

@AlexBT I'm obsessed with innisfree Pore Clearing Clay Mask with Volcanic Clusters.  I got it as a GWP and it's SO GOOD!  Sephora just stop offering it online, but I hope they bring it back 🙂

@greeneyedgirl107 Oh darn, I think I had one of those and gave it away to my friend awhile back! I hope she appreciated it as much as you do 😭

@AlexBT I hope she does, too!  I think it's brilliant!

@greeneyedgirl107, they don't stock it anymore?!!! 😳 I'm going to have to go easy on using the jar I have then; or start scoping out other resources for it. Maybe it's just a repackaging they’re working on? 🤞

@itsfi I reached out to innisfree to make sure they weren't discontinuing it.  After some back and forth, they sd they weren't.  I'm still nervous, since they have so many spin-offs.  I didn't do too much research, but I love it so much that I would buy from them direct -- and pay for shipping which is a true rarity for me.  

I'm assuming the line is sold at K-beauty online retailers, but I haven't had the time to search it out.  I haven't shopped any of those sites - I guess I should start with yesstyle and ohlolly?

@greeneyedgirl107, thanks so much for reaching out to them and for letting us know. Try these places:

jolse 

masksheets  (though the pic of the product looks like an older version)

iherb 

innisfree (I've ordered from them before)

I've also seen the mask on amazon, but I'm sometimes hesitant to purchase from amazon.

You're in the US, right? If not, I'll look to see where in Canada you can order it. 

Let me know if you have problems picking it up from any of the above sites. 

@itsfi I got the tag on this one - and also PM'd you 🙂  Thanks for reaching out.  I really appreciate it!!! ❤️

@greeneyedgirl107 @itsfi I have been so curious about that mask. What is the experience like? I have an innisfree store right next to my most visited Sephora location. Seriously living in NYC gives me access to so many brands I’m now realizing. 

@lnum The consistency of this mask is like a thick paste.  It's not overly thick, though.  I do find it to be a little drier in consistency than other clay masks I've gotten (Clinique, VERSED, ITL) but I wonder if that's the secret to its success in some way.  I'd say the dry time is about on par with others - 10 minutes or so.  It washes away easily.

I thought the results were outstanding.  The pores on my nose are significantly smaller looking and the blackheads bother me less.  I'm majorly impressed!  I also noted less issues with one pesky blackhead I have on my forehead.

@greeneyedgirl107 Going on my list! I have to get through the LANCER Skincare Clarifying Detox Mask with Green Tea + 3% Sulfur 1.7 oz/ 50 mL and the Volition Beauty Detoxifying Silt Gelee Mask 2 oz/ 60 ml but then this is next. 😅

@lnum It's good to have goals!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos33
  • 042021-AprilFaves.jpg
  • EFE329ED-6D2B-4F8F-9744-3CFE09BF472C.jpeg
  • A092402C-0675-44F0-AC51-0BD0E66141A9.jpeg
  • A5F3BFAF-613C-411C-8A9F-C1D249D0BCD8.jpeg
  • Innisfree swatch.jpg
  • IMG_20210423_092912638.jpg
  • PXL_20210423_154912495.jpg
  • 3B3AA96A-8AD0-4293-BB4E-0CD88F815BCD.jpeg
  • C414529E-2B68-4797-89B1-53930FEC29E4.jpeg
  • C9F3202D-15C1-4BA1-A24D-7E9149CB0E8B.jpeg
  • 093CF7CA-CA38-4A46-BCA3-365B653AB65A.jpeg
  • B98C25BF-2947-4748-AACD-232665917ACC.jpeg
  • 375E8E9C-4244-40E8-B187-7AE157975F1B.jpeg
  • PXL_20210426_015027246~2.jpg
  • Omnia pillow (sans pillowcase) is in the background; you can see one of the side cutouts. And folks have asked if the Kimiko pencil has a spoolie, so I removed its cap. (The pencil end has no cap.)
testing