Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Kate Somerville

2018-08-aug-acne-community-thread-image.jpgThis thread is now closed. Thank you for participating!

Get ready! Brand founder Kate Somerville will be here on Thursday, August 9 to answer your skincare questions, live. Visit this thread from 2–3pm PT to chat acne, oil control, and more. 

Want to ask a question? Click the 'Reply' button below (not the chat icon on the right)!

Re: Live Chat with Kate Somerville

Hi Kate!  I love the Goat Milk line and like many others, I was so sad when you discontinued the cleanser.  Do you have any plans to bring it back in some form or another?  Pretty please? I also love the Eradi-Kate line and Exfoli-Kate.  Holy Grail status.  Are there any sneak peeks into future launches you can share? Thank you for joining us 🙂

Hi Michelle! So glad to hear you are a fan of the Goat Milk collection! I love it too. At this time our Goat Milk Cleanser is discontinued however you never know- it might make a comeback! In the meantime, our Kate Somerville Cold Cream Moisturizing Cleanser + Makeup Remover 3 oz/ 95 g is a great alternative if you have sensitive or dry skin. 

As for EradiKate- have you tried our new KATE SOMERVILLE - EradiKate® Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment?? It's amazing! 

XO, Kate 

How to layer on retinol in a night time skin regime 

@steph805 

I get this question all the time! Make sure you apply your Retinol first on the skin and then layer your favorite moisturizer right on top. You don’t want to dilute your Retinol so make sure you let it dry down for 2-3 minutes before you apply your finishing product. Xo Kate  

Hi @katesomerville

Thank you so much for coming by BIC! I love your products and have had really good experiences, in particular with the products for acne. I was wondering if you could make some suggestions for an easy routine for me. I have a tendency to overdo and then underdo my skincare in a terrible cycle. Right now my chin is super congested and on the verge of a now-rare breakout, and I am looking to finally (at 31) get into a good routine. I have large pores and mostly combo skin, leaning to the oilier side for summer (all the shine!)

Thanks again for any advice you can give! And thanks for creating such excellent products!

- Stacey

@NotCrocker Hi Stacey! Thank you for supporting the brand!  I would suggest ExfoliKate Cleanser in the AM and Detox Daily Cleanser in the PM, to address the cystic acne. A must have is ExfoliKate Intensive, twice a week to keep pores clean and skin smooth. And my tip for you? This will change your life and your skin!  Use Retasphere Micro Peel twice a week at night and leave it on overnight. In the morning use ExfoliKate Intensive, applying before you shower and allowing the steam to open your pores for the best results. You will wake up glowing.  My favorite moisturizer is Deep Tissue Repair.

xo Kate

KATE SOMERVILLE - ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment

Kate Somerville ExfoliKate™ Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash with AHA & Enzymes 4 oz/ 118 mL

Kate Somerville RetAsphere™ Micro Peel 1 oz

Kate Somerville Peptide K8™ Power Cream

Hi kate.. I ve been looking for a good serum offlate.. wh...

Hi kate.. I ve been looking for a good serum offlate.. which one do you suggest.. I hv a combination skin

Re: Hi kate.. I ve been looking for a good serum offlate.. wh...

@Srivi I would recommend Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior™ 2-in-1 Plumping Moisturizer + Hyaluronic Serum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL. This will act as both your serum and your moisturizer! You can always add a heavier moisturizer on top but for summertime especially this rocks! It will treat a variety of concerns from lines and wrinkles to hydration. 

xo Kate 

112 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • 2018-08-aug-acne-community-thread-image.jpg
  • Mission and I are ready to answer your questions! Woof xo
testing