Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Dr. Murad

Murad Thread Image.pngThis thread is closed. Thank you for participating!

Brand founder Dr. Murad is chatting live on Friday, January 19 to answer all your skincare questions. Visit this thread between 1pm and 2pm PST to ask about anything—from how to fade the look of acne scars to the best products for winter hydration.

Want to ask a question? Click the 'Reply' button below (not the chat icon on the right)!

Re: Live Chat with Dr. Murad

Thanks so much to everyone who joined me for this Live Chat. I wish you all good health, happiness and beautiful skin. 

Live Chat with Dr. Murad

I am 28 years old and I have red cheeks, acne probe skin and am starting to get fine lines on forehead and around eyes. what would you recommend?
Anonymous Insider

Live Chat with Dr. Murad

Can at home facials be as beneficial as "spa level" treatments? What is the best remedy for blackheads?

Live Chat with Dr. Murad

I have horrible eczema on my face which causes it to be really flaky and overproduce oil. recommendation on which products to use to fix this?

Live Chat with Dr. Murad

I workout and now I feel my face is breaking out more than ever ... I drink plenty of water and I hut the shower as soon as I finish my workout what would u recommend? thanks for helping in advance

@shineofsun I would recommend using our MattEffect Blotting Perfector to keep skin matte!

Live Chat with Dr. Murad

what toner to be used for dry skin

RE: Live Chat with Dr. Murad

I’m worried about products with silicones in it. Is this something that we should avoid on the skin that can clog pores? And potentially cause breakouts? Wondering if Murad carries silicone free products 🙂

Hello Dr, is there anything you recommend for bumps (looks almost like chicken skin lol) under the eyes? My skin type is dry

My boyfriend has dry acne prone skin. What would you recommend he use? Would appreciate any information.

Re: RE: Live Chat with Dr. Murad

@Luilu I would recommend using our Clarifying Cleanser, Acne Clearing Solution, Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15. Also, use Nutrient-Charge Water Gel to keep his skin hydrated.

Dr should I use Murad youth renewal eye serum alone or use any hydrating cream on top of it for crows feet/smile lines on eye?

@Sloyal You can layer Renewing Eye Cream on top of Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum for extra hydration!

Live Chat with Dr. Murad

any tips for cystic acne

37 year old with combination skin. What do you recommend for texture around the chin and cheeks?

Re: RE: Live Chat with Dr. Murad

@Francess7 I would recommend our Resurgence Collection. Try adding our Retinol Youth Renewal Serum!

Anonymous Insider

SephoraBIC wrote:

Murad Thread Image.pngThis thread is open. Ask Dr. Murad your questions until 2pm PST!

Brand founder Dr. Murad is chatting live on Friday, January 19 to answer all your skincare questions. Visit this thread between 1pm and 2pm PST to ask about anything—from how to fade the look of acne scars to the best products for winter hydration.

Want to ask a question? Click the 'Reply' button below (not the chat icon on the right)!

Dr. Murad, I have extremely dry skin and can't seem to find a moisturizer that works.  Any suggestions?

what toner to use for dry skin

what toner to use for dry skin

The Hydro Dynamic Ultimate Moisturizer truly changed my perpetually dry skin for good. It's a HG product without any Pore clogging ingredients.

Hi I'm 29 and have normal skin with the occassional blemi...

Hi I'm 29 and have normal skin with the occassional blemish and blackheads on nose but I've started to have deep blackheads on my chin and forehead is there anything I can use to battle my blackheads?
testing