Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Dr. Murad

Murad Thread Image.pngThis thread is closed. Thank you for participating!

Brand founder Dr. Murad is chatting live on Friday, January 19 to answer all your skincare questions. Visit this thread between 1pm and 2pm PST to ask about anything—from how to fade the look of acne scars to the best products for winter hydration.

Want to ask a question? Click the 'Reply' button below (not the chat icon on the right)!

RE: Live Chat with Dr. Murad

I’m on accutane right now, what products would you recommend to help hydrate the skin but not clog pores?

Live Chat with Dr. Murad

I have very very dry and flaky skin. But at some point it also gets a little oily and my pores clog easily where white heads r little pimples occur. I also get horrible cystic acne around my jawline. how can I fix he cystic acne without drying up my face? and how can you stop skin tags? they always reoccur below my eyelid!!!

Live Chat with Dr. Murad

hi. Dr. can u recommend some products for uneven texture. I have some little bump on both cheeks. I'm using vitamin c cleanser. moisturizer and rapid peel. thank you.

Dr. Murad, what do you recommend for controlling oily skin?

Charcoal cleansers with pore strip on your nose!

My dermatologist said pore strips are bad for your skin. In the long run, they don’t help with black heads.

Live Chat with Dr. Murad

I have always heard less is more and for some other people they say more is better. What are your advice for someone in their early twenties? what are the must have skin care routines for someone younger?

Live Chat with Dr. Murad

What is most effective to treat and prevent milia around the cheekbones?

Why is it so hard to find products for acne for mature sk...

Why is it so hard to find products for acne for mature skin? What do you recommend that is hydrating, line-smoothing, but also helpful for acne? Thank you!

Live Chat with Dr. Murad

Hi I have dry sensitive acne prone skin, I am looking for a good serum and moisturizer that helps with ant-aging, dark spots, redness, and dryness.

Live Chat with Dr. Murad

Hi, Dr. Murad! One of my biggest skin woes as a woman is getting hormonal breakouts before and during my period. What's your advice? Thanks.

Birth control as soon as you start noticing and use with charcoal cleansers and scrubs

Hi Dr. Murad. I am 24 years old with oily acne prone skin. The acne I get is usually along my jaw line and they are rarely small. I clean my face every night and take medicine orally that was prescribed by my dermatologist. However I am not see the results I would like to see. What products would you recommend?

Live Chat with Dr. Murad

What's a good skin regime for someone who deals with eczema on their face and kneck?

How do you recommend removing full face makeup?

Live Chat with Dr. Murad

the pores on my nose are getting bigger with age. help!

Hi for Some reason when I tried a new moisturizers my face tends to get dry and burn why is that?my normal moisturizer is hydrocortisone cream mix with Argan oil But lately I’ve been using origins Ginseng moisturizer. Masks, serums, and toners don’t disturb my skin.

what would you recommend for making enlarged pores smaller?

Charcoal cleansers!! Start with warm water on your face and then end your wash with freezing water. You will start to notice after a week

Live Chat with Dr. Murad

Hello Dr. Murad! I have struggled with severe Keratosis Pilaris most of my life, with it spreading rather than dissipating as I age. Other than Lactic Acid, is there anything else that can help maintain or eliminate KP (the lactic acid no longer helps)?

Live Chat with Dr. Murad

Hi Dr. Murad. At what age should one begin a skincare routine? Is the preteen years too early?
testing