cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hi, I’m Nabi. I’m a cosmetic chemist student and I love everything about skincare 😎 I love makeup but I’m soooo bad at it, I don’t even know what colors looks good on me. Anyone here feels the same? 

Finally If I had to splurge on a product it would be the Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush Coral . I just loooove the color

Welcome to BIC! 🩷🤍 @iitsnabii 

Thank youuu❤️

@iitsnabii Welcome to BIC! I love makeup also and I am constantly learning new things!

Welcome to the BIC! @iitsnabii I know what you mean, I am drawn to white and/or turquoise eyeshadow even if it doesn't look good on me. Oooh good splurge pick, I have yet to try Dior blush too 😍.

Welcome to BIC @iitsnabii! That Dior blush is such a beautiful color. 😍 A cosmetic chemist student? That sounds like a lot of fun!

Hellooo 

Cosmetic chemist is indeed veryy funn~

@iitsnabii Welcome to BIC!

Thank youuu ☺️

I'm a newbie in here too! I love makeup and all things beauty really. I grew up in Michigan, but now live on long island NY. I moved here when I married my husband. We've known each other for about 20 years, but have only been married almost 7. It's a long story! We love our rock concerts, driving around trying to explore new things and our 2 dogs and a cat. My dream makeup would be owning all of the Pat McGrath Mothership palettes. 😄

@redbirdone Welcome to BIC! Sounds like you have fun with your husband and pets! 💕

Ahhh, the Mothership palettes!! 😍 They’re beautiful inside and out. How cool to own them all; that would be an excellent way to splurge @redbirdone! Welcome to BIC!

That's a fun make up dream @redbirdone 🤩 I love it!

Welcome to BIC!  There are so many fun threads for you to check out, alot of fun stuff.  I hope to see you in there 🙂

@redbirdone @Welcome to BIC!

Hello, my name is Imani, I am 25 years old. I LOVE all things beauty. I love feeling my best and looking my best. New products are like my therapy. I love the smelling good, and looking even better. If I could splurge on any item it would have to be Carolina Herrera Good Girl Blush Eau de Parfum 1 oz / 30 mL eau de parfum spray BURBERRY Her Elixir Eau de Parfum Intense 1 oz / 30 mL 

@Imanierica Welcome to BIC 😊

Welcome @Imanierica 🌸

There are a lot of fragrance lovers and beauty lovers here, you've defintley found your people 😉

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition! (You might like this one)

@Imanierica @Welcome to BIC!

Hey everyone! So my name is Jennifer ❤️ I have been in love with makeup since I was like 12, and am now 35 😏 it is one of my passions. I’m ready to get to know all of you in the community and have others to talk to who share the same love for makeup and skincare as I do. If I could splurge on anything this season it would absolutely be several of every color of the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Virtue i just can’t get enough of it!! I look forward to being here with all of you beauties 😘

@jennifermahoney Welcome to BIC! The Rare liquid pinch blush is really pretty 😍💖

We're excited to have you here @jennifermahoney  Welcome! 🥳

This is a great community with lots of fun make up discussions and interesting threads 🙂 this upcoming sale is a great opportunity to get something off your loves list, there's even a thread about it

Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

4 Replies
testing