Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Happy Valentine’s Day, BIC!

Happy Vday from Team BIC_.JPG

Happy Valentine’s Day, BIC superstars! ❤  

Thank you all for your contributions in the Beauty Insider Community – you make this such a special place to be. We love each and every one of you, and are sending you all the warmest virtual hugs this Valentine’s Day.

We know that you’ll probably be treating your loved ones (including yourself!) this holiday, so if you have any gifting ideas be sure to share them with us for inspo! 😊

Let us know how you’re spending your Valentine’s Day by hitting the “Reply” button below!

Re: Happy Valentine’s Day, BIC!

Thank you so much @Sunnysmom ❤️ I love @sprocketta ’s hound lol, that is how the whole thread started with how we spend our Valentine’s with loveable pets.  Jasper wore his purple coat today and I thought of @sprocketta putting the red coat on her girl.  

Jasper and Holly, great names too @2manyperfumes . Aren’t doggies ( and kitties) just the best?! I’ve always dreamed of having a wolf hound oh my goodness. Love them. (I posted these little pickles of mine under the gratis thread. Buddy the Havanese mutt rescue and Sunny the tomboy princess Maltese. 🙄🤣)

7456CB34-E6A7-4134-9548-D92A77009225.jpeg

OMG @Sunnysmom ❤️💋 they are adorable 😍 love those huge eyes.  I can imagine You have way more space sharing your sofa than I do lol.  Yes Wolfhounds are huge but they don’t think so when they sit on you.  Hugs to those cuties.  This is my view while I’m online trying to chat.  holly is sitting on my ottoman with her paws all over me steaming my fave and drooling on my iPad 😂

7293EC63-16B6-4E0A-9DAE-BC5D83F3B71E.jpeg

@2manyperfumes I saw this thumbnail outside the thread and had to click on it. I suspected it was your Holly. I am in love with her.

Thank you @sprocketta 💖 she’s loves to pant in people’s faces lol 😝 

Is she as lazy as greyhounds are @2manyperfumes 

Lol well sometimes she’s quite lazy but not too much.  She’s laid back though with energetic spurts.  Loves to run around in the backyard and hates the heat.  She loves the cold where as my little guy hates the food and will sun himself @sprocketta 🥰 

Big bobble headBig bobble head

I would just die to have her by me @2manyperfumes ! Come visit us. ☺️🤗

💋 @Sunnysmom  🐺 

OMG @Sunnysmom ❤️💋 they are adorable 😍 love those huge eyes.  I can imagine You have way more space sharing your sofa than I do lol.  Yes Wolfhounds are huge but they don’t think so when they sit on you.  Hugs to those cuties.  This is my view while I’m online trying to chat.  holly is sitting on my ottoman with her paws all over me steaming my fave and drooling on my iPad 😂

Haha isn’t that the best @2manyperfumes ?! Big doggies still think they’re little lap dogs too! ☺️I hear you, I have Buddy pushing me with his leggies , toes up, right now on the sofa and it’s a little sofa. lol. Such goofs aren’t they! Usually Sunny paws at me to tickle her while I’m trying to type too. Oof. Hugs to yours too! 🥰

Aww well then she deserves a tickle ❤️ They give us so much love.  

I just love your dogs, @2manyperfumes!

I just love your dogs, @2manyperfumes!

Re: I just love your dogs, @2manyperfumes!

Thank you @curlychiquita 🥰, they are funny, big and little when I walk them.  I’m just over 5’ so all I hear is there’s the lady walking the pony.  

OMG @2manyperfumes She's stunning! I love sighthounds. My girl Joy is a greyhound, on the smaller side. What about that other cute face in the 1st pic?

She’s beautiful @sprocketta 🥰, I was thinking of adopting a retired greyhound but I’ve had wolfies and they are great with cats.  I’ve had a lot of rescued cats (now just 2) phew.  It’s too much for me now.  Instead we adopted Jasper (mixed terrier-lab) several years ago.  He’s older than Holly the wolfie.  He’s an angel ❤️ and my shadow everywhere.  

@2manyperfumes retired greyhounds are wonderful dogs but have their quirks. I adore my girl, but her separation anxiety has involved a lot of work. Feel free to share more pictures of Holly! She is gorgeous.

I know they get so attached poor babies.  My 2 sulk when I leave especially Jasper my little guy.  Having Holly has given him a friend for life.  Having 2 helps.  They keep each other company.  The tortoise shell kitty is Mia Feral @sprocketta .  A hungry stray that walked into our house a couple of years ago.  Fearless of the dogs she’s always with them and doesn’t bug our senior cat.  They don’t mess with her and usually whine if she steals their food lol.  Have a great long weekend.  

We took an old ottoman and made it into a dog bed for herWe took an old ottoman and made it into a dog bed for herNever any room to sit on any sofa lolNever any room to sit on any sofa lol

@2manyperfumes I had a feeling Jasper had some lab in him. I desperately want a 2nd and I think it would help Joy, but I'm trying not to take on too much now. Your cat does sound pretty fearless. The rescue I got Joy from would test the greys to see if they were cat-safe or not.

I know @sprocketta 🥰, it’s a lot to take on.  I didn’t want to take on all the menagerie I had but somehow it happens.  Jasper was special.  He came from terrible circumstances and is one of the best dogs ever.  Mia forced her way into our home and our hearts.  Argh, I’ve officially hung up my sign that there’s no more room at this Inn.  She’s so cute, those big, soulful eyes.  A lady in town has two of them and they have the best winter coat gear lol.  Love it.  

Yes @2manyperfumes She's geared up for winter. I just took this picture and looks super grumpy. Probably because I put the coat on but wasn't taking her out....20200216_103622.jpg

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos20
  • Happy Vday from Team BIC_.JPG
  • bottle-perfume-with-red-hearts_127657-10725
  • E194BFBE-C7FE-40D3-985F-4ED30DDA2FC4.jpeg
  • 18D46631-CF4B-49EC-929C-6F899430AA18.jpeg
  • DE2D5CB9-7370-4786-B524-FE2DDBA3935D.jpeg
  • 421208CA-03BB-4128-AC85-1900663624A8.jpeg
  • 08A9D02D-D400-468B-8254-4483A0AAE2C7.jpeg
  • giphy.gif
  • 20200212_000202.jpg
  • CFF89B11-13CB-46CD-89AB-4E911CB3F35C.jpeg
  • 4897A106-8446-437B-9D9C-D9CA71935AEB.jpeg
  • We took an old ottoman and made it into a dog bed for her
  • Never any room to sit on any sofa lol
  • He’s always climbing into stuff and I’m always rescuing him.  Locked inside a cupboard, fridge, closet, boxes, basement, attic, suitcase, pantry, almost dryer (this cat is really testing his 9 lives theory)
testing