Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on Sephora's site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada are posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see Fall-Winter and Holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2020-RELEASES/m-p/55432...

New product review and discussion thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

New Concealer pages are up 

PAT McGRATH LABS Sublime Perfection Concealer M17

BEAUTYBLENDER - BOUNCE™ Airbrush Liquid Whip Concealer

Hi @Kim888,

Concealers are one of my favorite things. I need to try these! 

Best,
Rebecca

Hi @RoxyKitty 

I agree with @PenelopeBT ! The purple is amazing.

Best,
Rebecca

I love the royal purple bottle. So elegant! <333

Re: Found in the Wild Thread!!!

I'm really intrigued by those 1 minute masks, especially as someone who is busy and on the go. <333

If you've ever wanted to try RMS, there's a mini with 4 of their bestsellers. Just beware it's super tiny. RMS BEAUTY - Living Luminizer Glow Quad Mini

Oooo, def curious time smell this one!

@ClassicallyFab  Whoa!  How are you doing??? Missed you here!

Heyyyy @PrettyPaint ! Miss you, too! I’m pretty well! Been absorbed in life, education in wellness and epigenetics, and all that kinda jazz. Miss you lots!💞 How are you!?

@ClassicallyFab  I'm so glad you're doing well. I got excited when I saw your avatar 🙂  Epigenetics? That's fascinating. Are you pursuing a degree in it, or just for fun? I was wishing the other day I had studied epigenetic therapy/treatments in college, actually. 

Awww, yeah! So cool to see you, too! Hope things are good! Yeah- isn’t epigenetics an amazing field!? What did you study, instead?

I may go back to school, yet for now I take courses, converse with leaders in the field, and work with clients that have particular chronic illnesses and ailments like fatigue, digestive issues, pain, fibromyalgia, etc. I like to use my research to help the people that conventional medicine tend to fail. 

@ClassicallyFab  Mainly just studied a whole bunch of social science stuff and wound up with a number of degrees...haha. I guess that's what happens when you are indecisive like me. Let me know if you decide to go back to school. I'm curious about relevant degrees and programs. 

Haha, well a bunch of degrees sounds awesome! @PrettyPaint. Sure will!

heyyyyyy!!! Long time no see! Hope you are doing well @ClassicallyFab  🙂

Hiiiiiii @veronika23 ! Miss you! Hope you’re doing well, too! Lots new here!💞💞

Missed you too! I'm alright! Thanks!!! Yeah lots going on... I'm glad I caught you Heart I'm not on as much anymore. @ClassicallyFab 

9 Replies
testing