Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

**CLOSED** Feedback Wanted: Panel Topics and Questions

threadimage_FINAL.png

EDIT 7/17: 

The panelists have been confirmed! Please let us know if you have any specific questions for these industry leaders. 

• KJ Miller, Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Mented Cosmetics
    • Sarah Curtis Henry, General Manager, North America for Fresh
    • Nancy Twine, Founder of Briogeo 

We are working on an event unlike most of the ones you see posted about here in Community. Next month, Sephora will be hosting a panel featuring an amazing group of speakers who will focus on beauty, diversity, and inclusion.

We know how passionate and knowledgeable members of the BIC are and wanted to incorporate your ideas into the actual event. Specifically, we want to know two things from you:

1. What topics or themes would you want covered during this panel?
  2. What questions would you want to ask the panelists?

Please leave a comment below with your answers to the questions above. We can’t wait to see this event come to life next month and to share all the details!

Tags:

Re: RE: Feedback Wanted: Panel Topics and Questions

Excellent question @shimmerbait. I would love to hear thoughts on this as well. So many new products (and brands) seem to be popping up all the time to the point where I've been feeling overwhelmed, fatigued, and am making far fewer purchases than I used to. 

Re: Feedback Wanted: Panel Topics and Questions

@GeorginaBT 

1. I think the topics selected are good (inclusion, diversity, beauty). 

2. Do you think society is at a point where they are willing to accept non binary cosmetic lines? 

Re: Feedback Wanted: Panel Topics and Questions

That's a good question! It's always seemed strange to me that there's a separate "men's" section on the site. On one other hand, I understand that people who don't identify as women may feel uncomfortable or overwhelmed by the rest of the site, and that category is focused on their interests. But at the same time, it seems so absurd and antiquated to assign gender to products anyone can use.

1 Reply
Photos2
  • threadimage_FINAL.png
  • IMG000002.jpg
testing