Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

All Aboard the Tag Train: Play Along to See How Many Products You Can Name!

BIC Product Tag TrainBIC Product Tag Train Choo-choo! Conductor @AlexBT here, inviting you to all aboard the Tag Train! When it comes to beauty products, the BICโ€™s knowledge has no limits, so we thought it would be fun to put our beauty brains to the test with a product tag game! Super easy, super silly = nonstop beauty fun.

Basically, reply with a product tag that starts with the last letter of the previous product tagged. For example, if someone tags Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer Hot Chocolit -- that ends with an R, so then itโ€™s your turn to respond with a product tag that starts with an R, like RMS BEAUTY - Beauty Oil. Then, since that ends with an L, the next person will tag something that starts with an L!

How to Play: Scroll down to find the most recent comment โ€“ the first one directly below this main post, and take your turn by hitting reply on this main post (instead of replying directly to that personโ€™s comment). Donโ€™t forget to tag the person youโ€™re responding to, though, so we can keep track of whose tag youโ€™re replying to. Bonus points if you have something fun to say about the product youโ€™re tagging! ๐Ÿ˜Š Note: Repeat tags are inevitable the longer the train gets - just try to avoid repeating a product within the same page you're on!

Iโ€™ve kicked things off in a separate reply below โ€“ donโ€™t forget to respond by replying to this main post instead of my reply. Letโ€™s see how long we can keep this train on the tracks!

Re: All Aboard the Tag Train: Play Along to See How Many Products You Can Name!

@mazzkm  M is for REN Clean Skincare Moroccan Rose Otto Body Wash 6.8 oz/ 200 mL. It has such a soft natural rose scent. ๐ŸŒน Very delicate and not at all overpowering.

Next, itโ€™s all about โ€Hโ€

@itsfi , so happy that you tagged this -- it's such an indulgence, but it's one of my favorite products. There's always a jumbo size in my shower. ๐Ÿ™‚

@MlleCC, a jumbo size?!! Niiiice! Easy to see why itโ€™s a favorite.  Itโ€™s such a luxurious shower gel! ๐ŸŒนโ™ฅ๏ธ 

Looks like you and I responded at the same time @itsfi. My favorite eyeliner is Hourglass 1.5MM Mechanical Gel Eye Liner Bronze. I donโ€™t have a favorite shade of this eyeliner. I always come back to this eyeliner because it is so easy to tightline with.

Bronze makes a gorgeous eyeliner shade @Loretta55. ๐Ÿ˜ Not as bold as black but it has an oomph to it that lets you know itโ€™s there. It complements all eye colors so beautifully. Perfect for when the weather warms up! โ˜€๏ธ 

@txcatx  R is for REN CLEAN SKINCARE - Perfect Canvas Clean Jelly Oil Cleanser because it is the next item in my bag to buy! 

R is RITA HAZAN - Root Concealer Touch-Up Spray Temporary Gray Coverage @mazzkm . I have been using this product between color treatments and best of all, there has only been a $1.00 price increase in about 10 years. 

@mazzkm, that is a fabulous cleanser! ๐Ÿ’–

@sonnydee R is for my favorite highlighter, RMS BEAUTY - Living Luminizer. And next letter is R again.

@danielledanielle E for EVE LOM - Cleanserif you can get past the smell...a lovely ritual cleanse. Next letter "R"

@fatimamummy   Rosebud Perfume Co. Rosebud Salve Rosebud Salve. It was my first go to/HG product here, great price, cute tin and loved mixing it in with lotion.  Next letter is 'E'

@lmaster O is for Olaplex No. 3 Hair Repair Perfector 3.3 oz / 100 mL A life saver for my damaged colour treated hair.

And I donโ€™t know if anything starts with 3 or X  So letโ€™s say next letter is R from Perfector.

@gonerogue M is for MOSCHINO - MOSCHINO TOY 2 Mini Duo

This is another scent I love and the bottles are too cute!! Next letter is "O"

@SportyGirly125 

F is for FARSรLI - Liquid Glass Radiance Serum

My secret to glass skin? A great skincare routine and this serum I use every morning before my makeup application ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Next up is โ€œM

@lmaster L is for La Mer The Soft Fluid Long Wear Foundation SPF 20 150 Natural - Very Light Skin with Neutral Underto...

I love this natural looking foundation. Next letter is F 

@SportyGirly125  Oooooh, yes! This is one of my favorite foundations ๐Ÿฅฐ

@SportyGirly125 H is for HOURGLASSHourglass Nยฐ 28 Lip Treatment Oil Clearis super gorgeous, but hard to click up the color ๐Ÿ˜† next letter is "L"

Yesssss!!! @lmaster @SportyGirly125 

I picked up another color of the Hourglass lippie and as much as I want to give it a try, I donโ€™t know if I have it in me tonight to keep clicking away until the color finally dispenses from the tube! ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

@itsfi lol!!!!  I wonder if they are all like that

@lmaster ๐Ÿ˜†

@sonnydee O is for Origins Checks and Balancesโ„ข Frothy Face Wash 5 oz/ 150 mL

Super gentle on my dry/combo sensitive skin and doesnโ€™t leave my skin feeling dry afterwards. Next letter is H 

Photos19
  • BIC Product Tag Train
  • 25B6037D-67C0-45F6-8247-7F1F294C2A6F.png
  • 51C71B1B-7AAB-40EF-BE39-6523FE28F6E1.jpeg
  • 5BB3E371-3F20-49AB-9D2F-3078E9E8543E.jpeg
  • F185FE65-A420-4659-A506-37AACE858368.jpeg
  • 5E403E1F-EBE4-41CD-BB06-4DE0A6A26CD5.jpeg
  • DBCBE215-5F54-42AC-9CF4-6E6B778F49AE.jpeg
  • 11BA9109-C34B-44EA-966F-587CBF9FD73D.jpeg
  • E7686666-0163-4245-823F-7ED7B8DEDD03.jpeg
  • F994DFB3-124D-4A6C-A642-EC2872776B53.jpeg
  • 021C7514-2F11-4AEF-8E00-D629F34D7E88.jpeg