Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

2017 Fall / Winter / Holiday Found in the Wild

Seems like the seasons keep moving ever faster.  This thread is for new items that are now spotted up on the Sephora site (though items up on other sites have been posted here as well...and are welcome).

Fall, Winter and Holiday 2017.

I will heart all items posted (but please forgive me if I miss one sometimes; life has been super crazy busy).  What have you seen?

Re: 2017 Fall / Winter / Holiday Found in the Wild

Thank you for the heads up!

Now on instagram they are saying the launch was a mistake and its back to saying coming soon - I wonder if they will ship for those of us who purchased or if they will cancel 

Sometimes it pays to be an insomniac @Kim888. 😴

I hope they ship to you @Kim888.  That's not a great look for them otherwise.  I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm sure I'd still get it.  I just get grumpy with brands when launches don't go well.

I was just able to check out with the new drunk elephant protini cream! I thought it was not launching until January, so hopefully it does not get cancelled! I was done with  big purchases for the year but I was planning to pick this up in January so I don't feel too bad haha 

I ordered it too @Kim888 - at 4:00 am.  If you look on the Drunk Elephant website it still says "coming soon" so I've got my finger crossed because I need this very badly (I need everything from Drunk Elephant) 

🙂 

@sarahshter So my order shipped (lol I’m super impressed they shipped it the same day I ordered) and it says the drunk elephant protini is in there! Fingers crossed it works out for you as well!!!

@sarahshter hahaha same - it's hard for me to not get sucked in when Drunk Elephant launches something new! 

@Kim888  mine finally shipped- very nerve racking, especially lately when all my Sephora orders have been  inconsistent.  Now it says out of stock so I wonder what the scoop is on that product.  Just glad to get it soon! 

The product page for the new Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream is up, you can add it to your loves.

https://www.sephora.com/product/protini-tm-polypeptide-cream-P427421?skuId=2025633&icid2=products%20...

Back in stock!

OOS already 😭😭😭

Oh no!!!!   I hope you can find it elsewhere!!! 😞   @gonerogue

I might have jynxed it because it came back in stock right after my post! Snagged one 👌🏻

Yay!!!!   @gonerogue

Still in stock- OMG!!!    

@shimmerbait Did you get yours yet???

@Tamara76  yes! I grabbed it from Neiman Marcus the other day! There's a picture of my IG, the case is beautiful!!

Woohoo!   And  OMG your pic is beautiful!!!  Enjoy, my dear! ❤️   @shimmerbait

The packaging is gorgerous!!! I just hoard the Chanel No 3 so i will pass on this one but it is so gorgerous.

388 Replies
testing