cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: March 2020 Edition!

GeorginaBT monthly favs Mar2020.jpeg

Hey there, BIC! With March slowly coming to an end, it’s now time for us to share all the beauty products we’ve been loving this month. I’m sure many of us are grappling with rapidly changing circumstances nowadays, but I am very grateful for a few key products that have been helping me keep up with my #selfcare and maintain a sense of normalcy. 😅 This month we're changing things up because self-care could not be more important at this time. Be sure to add your self-care savior(s) to your list, and see below for mine!

Here are my March favorites:

My self-care savior: VOLUSPA Panjore Lychee Home Diffuser 3.4 oz/ 100 mL

What products have you been leaning on lately? Remember to tag your favorites in a response below and call out your self-care savior! Make sure to show and tell. 😊

Re: Monthly Favorites: March 2020 Edition!

@haleyvvvv I really liked Unseen by Supergoop too, but this new Glow Screen also has niacinamide, which is a huge plus for me! Hope you get to try it next time you're in the States!

@GeorginaBT LOVE SUMMER FRIDAYS - Jet Lag Mask!! One of my HG products that I absolutely cannot live without.  I have backups for my backup!

@averylayne I remember you mentioning your Jet Lag love! ❤️ I just convinced my dad (who pays zero attention to his skin) to sleep with Jet Lag on last night, and even he noticed his skin felt hydrated this morning. Might just have to pick up an extra for him! 😄 

@GeorginaBT I love that! So happy that you and your dad are enjoying it! It just goes to show that self care is for everyone!

309ACFBE-2775-405D-A0BB-D95B2AE60FA2.jpeg

@GeorginaBT, your monthly favorites are lovely and what a beautiful photo! The general theme for most of my favorites this month is "why did it take me so long to try this?!!"

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hyaluronic Marine Hydration Booster - hyaluronic acid is my dehydrated skin's BFF. This one has a thin consistency, absorbs quickly into the skin, and boasts some nice skincare ingredients in addition to hyaluronic acid, like ceramides, peptides, centella asiatica, and watermelon and cucumber extracts.

Herbivore Bakuchiol Retinol Alternative Smoothing Serum (not sure why I can't tag this beauty) - my skin has a love-hate relationship with retinol - it loves the results it's been known to provide, but it hates that it cannot tolerate retinols. I've tried using various retinols for over a decade and every time I've tried one, whether at home, as part of a facial, or as a prescription for Retin-A from the dermatologist, my skin has not reacted well. My skin literally throws a tantrum when I try to incorporate a retinol / Retin-A into my routine, no matter how small the concentration. Enter bakuchiol. Having sensitive skin, I'm one to introduce new products very carefully and slowly. Slow like a snail. 😉 I've been using the Herbivore Bakuchiol this entire month, with the first 2-3 weeks very infrequently, maybe 1 or 2 times per week but starting this weekend, I've been using every other day and you know what? No negative reactions. Very promising. It's more viscous than I expected, but it applies smoothly and again, no negative reactions. 

Tiziana Terenzi White Fire Candle - oh my goodness. This candle not only oozes with the cozy, comfy, smoky scent of a warm fire but it also gives off the crackle of an actual fireplace. I have no idea why I waited this long to use this votive but I'm not waiting any longer to pick up another one ... or two ... or ... 

NCLA So Rich Vitamin-E Infused Cuticle Oil Matcha Tea - caring for my cuticles seems to slip by the way side so I decided to add this to my project pan and since I've been working from home, I keep this on my desk, with the intention of using it every morning while I wait for my computer to start up and my coffee or tea to kick in. I've noticed that my nails have not been prone to peeling or splitting as often as they used to. This one smells pretty good too!

Dior J'Adore Hair Mist - this was a repurchase late last year. It tends to come out every now and again but it's has had more of a starring role in my beauty routine this month. Before working remotely, I would keep it at my desk at work and infuse my hair with a few spritzes on days I had meetings scheduled after a lunchtime walk. My cheeks may have looked a little flushed but my hair smelled nice. 

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL - it's true - it's a helping of Watermelon Jolly Ranchers without the sugar. This makes a great pick me up in the afternoon - for my senses (such a happy, uplifting scent) and my complexion (a nice burst of hydration to the skin). 

JoAnn's Chocolates - mmmm, chocolate. These homemade chocolates were gifted to me by the amazing @tsavorite and her husband - thank you, thank you! These are scrumptious. I've been trying to be good about not devouring or hoarding them, so I share and space them out - to savor their deliciousness. This chocolate is such a comfort.

Beauty Insider Community; and @TeamBIC - You are all my favorites every month, but I wanted to give a special shout out this month to everyone on BIC. BIC is always a source of happiness and comfort and even more so in these times. Keep safe and healthy everyone! 

You're the sweetest, @itsfi ❤️ Your photos are always so bright and lovely! Really selling me on your faves - especially Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL. I have the moisturizer, and can't get enough of the scent. 

Happy because I already have a sample of the Herbivore Bakuchiol! Breaking it out in your honor. 😉

@GeorginaBT you’ll love the scent on the GR watermelon mist. 🍉 The mist it gives off is also excellent; it should be the standard for all mists in my mind! 😍

I’ll be very interested in hearing how the Herbivore Bakuchiol works for you. I’m so happy with the results I’m getting that I look for every opportunity to use it. Hahaha! 😂 A little obsessive, I know. 😉 No shame. 😆

Great products @itsfi!! That Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL is one of my holigrails 😄 I'm so happy it made your list this month. Also this is a lovely picture of all your products!

@BrendaBT, I can’t believe it took me this long to get around to trying the watermelon mist. I can see why it’s a holy grail product for you! The mist is perfect! Just the right amount. It’s a great pick me up during the day and smells sooo good! 😍

@itsfi beautiful photo, lots to love there! Your bakuchiol experience sounds promising, the Herbivore is sooo good. Dermstore carries it too, now that Sephora doesn’t;)

Thank you @eshoe! I still have a lot of the Bakuchiol left in this DS but it’s good to know where I can pick up a full size. 😃🛍

@itsfi ,

You are very welcome!  🙂  I love your photo and appreciate reading your thoughts on everything!

Thank you @tsavorite! 🤗 These chocolates are absolutely amazing! 😋♥️

I am loving the Herbivore Bakuchiol too @itsfi! I had to get mine from Nordstrom, I wonder why they don’t have it at Sephora anymore🤔

Yay @faeriegirl! So happy to hear the Bakuchiol is working for you too! Do you apply it in the morning or evening? Or both? I’m curious to know how others use it. Thanks for letting me know Nordstrom carries it. I was surprised that Sephora doesn’t have it anymore, especially as I picked up the deluxe sample as a promo from Sephora. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

@itsfi  I have been using it in the evening.

Spoiler
Most of my monthly favorites are skin care since I’ve mostly been staying inside! I’m not sure if the volition mist actually protects from blue light but considering the amount of time I’m spending looking at screens I like to think it does ! And my skin really loves low ph products so the corsx mist has been great plus the mister itself is amazing 

474AFED2-1B75-473B-84B6-C0E37CAEFEA9.jpeg

Thanks for the review on the Volition @Kim888 I was eyeing that

Great list! I love the DE Lala Moisturizer. 

Great choices @Kim888! I spy many products I love or have on my list to try! Have you tried the CosRx low pH cream? 

@itsfi I haven't yet but it's on my list! I'm also really interested to compare their low ph cleanser to the heimish one which I love!

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • GeorginaBT monthly favs Mar2020.jpeg
  • IMG_1262.jpg
  • 474AFED2-1B75-473B-84B6-C0E37CAEFEA9.jpeg
  • 309ACFBE-2775-405D-A0BB-D95B2AE60FA2.jpeg
  • 68E7CCF4-6095-43BC-B80E-F2D19990C6D4.jpeg
  • EE4B84AD-0075-4C4B-8913-F66B8148480E.jpeg
  • 9A2C64EA-1D0B-4204-A172-44B2E44BC1E4.jpeg
  • March 2020 favorites: mostly skincare, with a little hair and makeup thrown in.
  • The washed one fluffed out a bit beyond its tapered shape, but the taper’s still there.
testing