cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: March 2020 Edition!

GeorginaBT monthly favs Mar2020.jpeg

Hey there, BIC! With March slowly coming to an end, it’s now time for us to share all the beauty products we’ve been loving this month. I’m sure many of us are grappling with rapidly changing circumstances nowadays, but I am very grateful for a few key products that have been helping me keep up with my #selfcare and maintain a sense of normalcy. 😅 This month we're changing things up because self-care could not be more important at this time. Be sure to add your self-care savior(s) to your list, and see below for mine!

Here are my March favorites:

My self-care savior: VOLUSPA Panjore Lychee Home Diffuser 3.4 oz/ 100 mL

What products have you been leaning on lately? Remember to tag your favorites in a response below and call out your self-care savior! Make sure to show and tell. 😊

Re: Monthly Favorites: March 2020 Edition!

@itsfi   I did that last year.  spraying paper for an  hour and deciding what to keep and what to donate.  lol, just do it by a window or outside preferably and not in a closet like I did😷. If you find it, mixing it with water should do the trick. 

@heartsmyface Thanks for sharing! These are all great products, now I'm super interested in trying that Peter Thomas Roth PRO Strength Niacinamide Discoloration Treatment 1.7 oz/ 50 mL. I have some dark spots and have been searching for a product like this! 

@BrendaBToh my gosh, I’ve been recommending it to anyone who will listen.  I wasn’t expecting it to work so quickly and thought I’d be near the end of the tube by the time I noticed anything if anything. 

Yesss, I second the SUMMER FRIDAYS - Jet Lag Mask! My favorite thing about it is that you don't have to wash it off. Perfect for lazy bedtime me 🙂

I've been in hair mask heaven lately, especially since I was overdue for a haircut even before all of this required home time! My favorites right now include Virtue Restorative, Hydrating Treatment Hair Mask with Keratin 1.7 oz/ 50 mL and AMIKA - Flash Instant Shine Hair Mask. The Amika one is a little runny, so it's perfect for applying mess-free in the shower and letting it soak in while I shave or whatevaaa.

I'm late to the game, but I recently also treated myself to Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Sun Stalk'r Instant Warmth Bronzer Caramel Cutie (enabled by the bronzing pro herself @KatieBT) and I love how buttery and blendable it is. Every time I catch a glimpse of myself in my bedroom mirror, I'm tricked into thinking I've been getting more sun than the circumstances allow these days! 😆🌴

Ok I think I need this Amika hair mask!

@AlexBT You have my interest piqued with the AMIKA - Flash Instant Shine Hair Mask!  Love how quick and easy it is to use!

@greeneyedgirl107 

It’s terrible. Like TRULY awful. It’s viscosity is like water and it strangely foams up a bit when you work it through your hair. There are no conditioning properties to it what-so-ever. Upon rinsing it out of my hair I had to apply a deep conditioner as my hair feels terrible every time. I got it from my hair supplier so luckily i didn’t pay retail price, I paid cost but still I’m mad that I paid that. 
I think we forget at times that the mods work for Sephora and never say they don’t like products. Their job partially is to sell. 

@GG84 Thank you so much for weighing in!  I always appreciate your feedback!!!

Falling GIF on GIFER - by Thetariel

@AlexBT OH YES! I'm glad you tried the Fenty bronzer because it's truly magical. Who needs sun?! Okay okay just kidding but it will come in handy while we're staying home. 

@AlexBT Is the Amika shine hair mask like a gloss treatment?  I’ve had it in and out of my cart not sure exactly what it is. 

@heartsmyface the Amika mask is magical. It makes my hair so soft and frizz-free, which I wouldn't expect from a treatment I'm washing out of my hair. It's the real deal!!

@KatieBT @AlexaBT   thanks!  Back into the cart!  

@heartsmyface Yes exactly! It also hydrates and softens - I like that it makes my hair soft and slippery and easier to comb through, which otherwise can be a bit of a project as my hair gets longer and my buns get messier, lol.

68E7CCF4-6095-43BC-B80E-F2D19990C6D4.jpeg

Here are my favorite products: 

IGK Offline 3-Minute Hydration Hair Mask 6.7 oz/ 198 mL: I like this new hair mask, it smooths my hair a lot. I think it is also helping with my split ends. 

Hourglass Ambient Light Palette: This my second palette of the Ambient Lighting. It is a classic go to for the whole face. 

Drunk Elephant F-Balm™ Electrolyte Waterfacial Mask 1.69 oz/ 50 mL: I just picked up this new DE mask a little while ago and I have been using it to help keep my face moisturized. 

Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush 06 Flirty: A great pick me up and easy blush to get a pop of color. Has great staying power

Glossier Lip Gloss: Love how this gloss feels on my lips. The tint feels fresh for spring. 

Aquaphor Lip Repair: My lips have been really dry lately and this mask helps me lips right away

Paula’s Choice Retinol Body Cream: This body cream has a great texture and awesome anti-aging benefits. My skin feels wonderful after I use it. 

@jenner18   Ouhhhhh, smoothing haïr and split end sealing sound like good results to me!  

Love the Hourglass Ambient Light Palette @jenner18! Hourglass puts together such beautiful shades in these palettes. Aquaphor is such a tried and true product and so versatile too! 

Nice faves, @jenner18!! The Kaja blushes are so cute and fun!!

Supergoop! Glowscreen SPF 40 Sunscreen with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide 1.7 oz Sunrise / 50 mLmight be replacing my HG sunscreen 🙊 The first time I used it, I could not stop staring at myself in the mirror...like the whole day! I just love the glow, I love the texture, and I love the finish.  Amazing!

@averylayne Uooooh this sounds like an awesome product! I am a huge fan of the Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++ 1.7 oz/ 50 mL but lately I've been loving more of a glow/radiant finish so will definitely have to give this a try! Would you say it feels pretty lightweight on your skin? 

@BrendaBT I really like Unseen also! Glow Screen is not as light weight as Unseen, but still pretty light relative to some other options out there.  For me, Unseen has kind of a velvety finish which I really like because it just feels so nice on the skin. But the glow and the luminosity you get from Glow Screen is second to none!

This sounds like an amazing product, definitely on my list for when I can get to the USA again. Glad you're loving it, @averylayne!!

145 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • GeorginaBT monthly favs Mar2020.jpeg
  • IMG_1262.jpg
  • 474AFED2-1B75-473B-84B6-C0E37CAEFEA9.jpeg
  • 309ACFBE-2775-405D-A0BB-D95B2AE60FA2.jpeg
  • 68E7CCF4-6095-43BC-B80E-F2D19990C6D4.jpeg
  • EE4B84AD-0075-4C4B-8913-F66B8148480E.jpeg
  • 9A2C64EA-1D0B-4204-A172-44B2E44BC1E4.jpeg
  • March 2020 favorites: mostly skincare, with a little hair and makeup thrown in.
  • The washed one fluffed out a bit beyond its tapered shape, but the taper’s still there.
testing