Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Has anyone tried Laneige skincare products from Korea?

Has anyone tried this Water Bank Moisturizer?

Is this good for sensitive skin?

LANEIGE - Water Bank Moisture Cream

RE: Has anyone tried Laneige skincare products from Korea?

I tried it when they sold it at target. I love their cushion foundation, light weight with a light scent.

Re: Has anyone tried Laneige skincare products from Korea?

@Rachjiwon I am a huge fan of this product. I love the feel of it on my skin and the results. It is definitely worth a try! 

Best,
Rebecca 

The Lip Sleep Mask is A++ would buy again. 

@Rachjiwon It got 2/5 stars on beautypedia.  Here's the review:

Spoiler

Water Bank Moisture Cream has a rich texture and a silky feel well-suited for normal to dry skin, but will it strengthen skin's barrier and retain moisture as claimed? It comes close, but then dashes all hope with the inclusion of potentially irritating, wafting fragrance. This fragrance can contribute to the breakdown of the vital substances your skin needs to stay healthy and hydrated (see More Info for the full scoop), and is the chief reason we cannot rate this higher.

Otherwise, Water Bank Moisture Cream is loaded with proven emollients, skin-repairing ingredients, antioxidants, and water-binding agents (glycerin, propanediol, beta-glucan, meadowfoam seed oil, and squalene to name a few), but even then, the stability of the formula is compromised by the jar packaging (see More Info to find out why this type of packaging is generally one to avoid).

By the way, if you were lured in by the "Optimal Mineral Water" claims, see our debunking of that in the brand summary.

Instead of banking on this cream of false hopes, find state-of-the-art options backed by research on our list of Best Moisturizers.

Pros:

• Contains emollients, skin-repairing ingredients, and antioxidants ideal for repairing dry skin.

Cons:

• Contains fragrance, which can deplete skin of vital substances.
  • Jar packaging allows the antioxidants to break down rapidly, reducing their anti-aging benefit

Sensitive skin and rosacea here! I don't use the Water Bank Moisture Cream because it contains a highly comedogenic and potentially irritating ingredient, Myristyl Myristate. The Water Bank Hydrating Gel looks better ingredient-wise than the Moisture Cream. I do love the LANEIGE - Water Sleeping Maskand LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original,both of which I'm currently wearing at night. 

@Rachjiwon yes!! I have sensitive combo-skin, and I use a bunch of laneige products without any problem. I love them all 😍 I have dry patches but otherwise I’m oily in the tzone for reference. 

I use the LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original, LANEIGE - Water Bank Hydrating Gel, LANEIGE - Water Sleeping Maskaand the LANEIGE - Eye Sleeping Mask.

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing