cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trans is Beautiful
|

What are your pronouns?

Hi BIC!

Anna and Michelle here from Sephora Prism, nice to meet you! Sephora Prism is a group of Sephora employees dedicated to creating a culture of belonging to celebrate the diversity of our LGBTQIA+ community at Sephora and with our clients. We’ll be posting about topics that are important to us and the LGBTQIA+ community, starting with pronouns! You know… They, Xe, Ze, He, She…

post.jpg

As many of you already know, you can’t always know someone’s pronouns just by looking at them. Some may take it for granted that they do not have to worry about which pronoun someone is going to use based on how they perceive your gender. The simple solution is to ask and consistently use someone’s correct pronouns to show respect for their gender identity. For example, Michelle is on the left and prefers the pronouns They/Them. My name is Anna (I’m on the right, hi!) and my pronouns are They/Them or She/Her.

Mistakes and misgendering happens, but as with all things, practice makes perfect!

What are your pronouns? Share them below and join us in adding them to your profile bio*!

*Feel free to check our profile bio to see how we did this!

Tags:

Re: What are your pronouns?

Hi! My name is Phoenix and I use they/them, I identify as non binary

What are your pronouns?

Depends on the day but most of the time they/them or she/her. I love that this group exists! Love from Lexie

RE: What are your pronouns?

Hi! My name is Hanah and I use she/her/hers/they/them/theirs as my pronouns. I’m afab and identify as non-binary; femme leaning who recently started embracing my masc side; androgynous presenting.

What are your pronouns?

He/him. I'm usually in guy mode. I do love that Sephora is so inclusive. Thank you!
Anonymous Insider

Hi. I'm Lacy. And I prefer she/her/they/them

Hello! I am Anna and my pronouns are she/her!

I consider it a compliment when someone refers to me as she!

Thank you Sephora for being so inclusive and supportive! And for providing a vital service to the image and well being of women like myself and all gender specifics!

Hello everyone! My preferred pronouns are he/him, but I will accept they/them. She/her can also work at times, but that depends on what look I’m going for that day.

My pronouns are they/them! 🙂 

My pronouns are either she/her or they/them. 

As a transwomen my pronouns are she/her

Anonymous Insider

My pronouns are she and her.    Thank you so much for Sephora for being so inclusive!    Hugs!   Ash

Hey @Anonymous, nice to meet you! 🙂 Excited to see you around the BIC Heart 

My pronouns are she, her, hers.

She/her

Hello! My preferred pronouns are she/her 🙂

There is a new one called Latinex, it is a gender neutral term of Latina Latino. I live in South Florida USA and I first heard about this on public radio. There is a Facebook page about it. It's progressive because Spanish Espanol and Latin and Central America as romantic language tends to emphasize masculine and feminine words, especially the endings. Latinex means authentic, inclusive and creative. They are trying to have it become more common, as a unifying modern word. We can say "I am Latinex" in lieu of "Soy Latina" or "Soy un Latino". 

I hope this helps some of us while channeling our inner Selena bold red lip and cat eye! 

She, Her, Sister

My name is Max, and my pronouns are they/them I’m thrilled to see that this group exists!

Anonymous Insider

My pronouns are He/Him/His! I love Sephora's trans-inclusive actions, I really feel welcome and supported here. 

My pronouns are she/her/hers💕 love that Sephora is supporting LGBTQIA+ community members

My pronouns are she/her 😊

testing