cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trans is Beautiful
|

What are your pronouns?

Hi BIC!

Anna and Michelle here from Sephora Prism, nice to meet you! Sephora Prism is a group of Sephora employees dedicated to creating a culture of belonging to celebrate the diversity of our LGBTQIA+ community at Sephora and with our clients. We’ll be posting about topics that are important to us and the LGBTQIA+ community, starting with pronouns! You know… They, Xe, Ze, He, She…

post.jpg

As many of you already know, you can’t always know someone’s pronouns just by looking at them. Some may take it for granted that they do not have to worry about which pronoun someone is going to use based on how they perceive your gender. The simple solution is to ask and consistently use someone’s correct pronouns to show respect for their gender identity. For example, Michelle is on the left and prefers the pronouns They/Them. My name is Anna (I’m on the right, hi!) and my pronouns are They/Them or She/Her.

Mistakes and misgendering happens, but as with all things, practice makes perfect!

What are your pronouns? Share them below and join us in adding them to your profile bio*!

*Feel free to check our profile bio to see how we did this!

Tags:

Re: What are your pronouns?

Just added my pronouns to my profile! I use she/her/hers.

So excited to have you here @SephoraPrism! Much love and welcome to the BIC~

@GeorginaBT Thanks, it's good to be here!

I’ve learned so much about pronouns from my daughter and her encounters with her friends at her university’s Pride Center. Many of them use they/them and it wouldn’t phase me if they used it when talking about me.  I’m good with she/her or they/them. 

Hi @divaknits! That's really cool that you are learning so much through your daughter.

Welcome to Community! We are thrilled you're here!

I've had my pronouns on my profile for a little while and happy to share here as well. She/her/hers works for me 🙂  I've also added them to my work email signature.

xox!

Added my pronouns to my profile @SephoraPrism ! My pronouns are She/Her. Tagging the team to make sure they do this too!

@BrendaBT @LexBT @GeorginaBT @CarolBT 

@KatieBT Thanks!

@KatieBT I’ve looked at everyone’s profile and can’t find anything. Is it because i’m on mobile? 

*Edit* face palm. Found it lol 

@GG84  you're good! Glad you found it 🙂 

@SephoraPrism  Throughout the various experiences and situations we may encounter in life, a polite question can do so much for creating a feeling of mutual respect and open willingness to share common ground. This is a great example of that. 

She/her or they/them works for me 🌸🌿

@PinkEvergreen Thanks for sharing!

testing