Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trans is Beautiful
|

Trans Day of Visibility

Hello everyone! Wishing you a all well on International Trans Day of Visibility! Itโ€™s been a full year since I first stepped outside presenting fully femme. I thought it would be fitting to take some time to reflect and share how it started and how itโ€™s going with my makeup skill and I invite you to do the same! 

Feel free to share as much or as little as you want. Makeup, skincare, haircare, or just life in general. Post photos if you feel comfortable or just tell everyone how youโ€™re doing. Ask for tips and tricks or recommendations. If youโ€™d rather not revisit your past, thatโ€™s fine too. Do you have any goals you might be working towards in the future? Or just say hi and check in with others. And cis-friends are welcome to share too, offer words of encouragement, or just say hi!

1CB1BF30-5026-4A0C-86CD-EC5436BF1C54.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Re: Trans Day of Visibility

Resurrecting this thread one year later on TDOV2024. What a year itโ€™s been! I went from presenting fem once in a blue moon to fully embracing my gender fluidity and coming out to my wife. I started wearing makeup even in boy-mode and I stopped caring what section of the store my clothes come from. I am me, I am valid, I am human, and I am loved. ๐Ÿฅฐ 

Just wanna say Iโ€™m grateful for the people who came before me to open doors for the trans community. Hopefully I can pay it forward by opening a few more for the future generation. I see your struggles and I hope we can overcome them together. ๐Ÿฉต๐Ÿค๐Ÿฉท

IMG_9222.jpeg

IMG_7321.jpeg

I seem to be one of the more prolific genderfluid members here. In case anyone is wondering, I use any pronouns. I prefer my pronouns to match how Iโ€™m presenting but I wonโ€™t be upset if you mix and match. They/them is always a safe bet too. 

I know this was yesterday. Happy Visibility Day! Stunning looks as always. Hope it was a fabulous day ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿ’•

Thank you sooo much @peculiarzmakeup! And also, thanks for standing by me as an ally. I appreciate your kind words always! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Of course! May everyday be visibility day and I appreciate your kindness and authenticity just as much! ๐Ÿซถ @JoSometimes 

Happy Day of Visibility @JoSometimes 

Thank you @danielledanielle! ๐Ÿ˜Š 

you're so beautiful dear

Aww thank you @Hayley45 ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Back to the Mall 5/26/2023

I hit FlatIron Crossing Mall again this afternoon.

Tori at the Sephora store was helpful in finding:

#Sephora Collection Makeup Match Crease Eyeshadow Brush

#Sephora Collection Lip Liner To Go - PINK

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Cream Blush Southbound 

I also found a 42 B bra which is not easily found!

Dinner and wine at California Pizza Kitched filled out a lovely afternoon.

Sissy.

WIN_20230526_15_03_23_Pro.jpg

ur the cutest.

@JoSometimes You are stunning ๐Ÿ˜

Awww thank you @Samtian! ๐Ÿ˜Š

You are so beautiful 

Thank you @CorgiMommy! That means a lot. โ˜บ๏ธ

Hi, and thanks for your support @JoSometimes , and love those hoop earrings.

Itโ€™s been my pleasure @Girly2Shoes! (And I believe these were from Amazonโ€ฆ)

I'm so sorry to be late @JoSometimes 

Happy Trans Day Of  Visibility ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅณ

I'm happy to have you in our community.  I love to see your thoughtful posts and gorgeous photos here on BIC.  Thank you for everything you share with us about your journey. โค๏ธ I hope the world can be more accepting to everyone being who they are. 

Thank you for your kind words @CynthieLu! Itโ€™s been great making connections and sharing skincare and makeup tips with you! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–

Hi, @JoSometimes - Happy Visibility Day and happy visibility every day! ๐Ÿฅณ  I'm so glad you feel you can be you! ๐Ÿฅฐ  I really enjoy your presence here in BIC.  Best wishes. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Thank you @Titian06! Your words mean a lot! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅฐ

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 33 replies
  • 134 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
Photos7
  • 1CB1BF30-5026-4A0C-86CD-EC5436BF1C54.jpeg
  • E4139FEA-1EB0-4C11-B2B6-53817F416F96.jpeg
  • 57DF714F-D5D0-4DBF-A22E-77D987B1C0E3.jpeg
  • 07B8DFF9-8CB5-46E0-90CD-A176CE8749D8.jpeg