cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trans is Beautiful
|

Group Announcement: Trans is Beautiful

Trans_RT2_circle.jpg

Sephora is committed to celebrating all of our communities. We value our trans, non-binary, and gender non-conforming communities because everyone deserves representation in the beauty industry. We're launching this new group because we believe #TransisBeautiful

Our diverse trans community members and allies may be seeking advice and have knowledge to share. This group will provide a safe space to connect, share looks, and swap tips.

Like everywhere else in the Beauty Insider Community, this is not a place where intolerance, negativity, judgment, assumptions, or impoliteness will be tolerated.

We are so excited to launch this new group and look forward to creating a supportive, safe space to connect and learn from each other.

Re: Group Announcement: Trans is Beautiful

Image result for transsexual pride gif

Image result for nina west shuga cain

Spoiler
Be Kind and Go West!

RE: Group Announcement: Trans is Beautiful

Awesome! : ) Trans absolutely is beautiful - my sibling transitioned 21 years ago and I wish there had been more celebration of transgender identity at the time.

Here's a class being offered in Montreal soon for those interested! You can always check the Sephora events near you if you're not in the area 🙂Screenshot_20190604_201636.jpg

Screenshot_20190604_201657.jpg

Glad Sephora is doing this! Starting out in makeup can be very confusing and overwhelming, so I'm happy that there's a  group and events to help out! Everyone in the BIC is super helpful and ready to share advice and answer questions, so feel free to ask! 🙂

This is so awesome. It makes my heart happy ☺️ Way to go, @SephoraBIC!

And you rock for spreading the word about it, @SpaceLlama 😊

This is a lovely idea!  Inclusion is always in style! 

Related image

This is an awesome idea for a group, and such a vital resource for many people! I’m a part of other beauty forums besides BIC and I’ve seen a number of trans people reach out to the communities for help with makeup and skincare, and I for one am always willing to help others learn, so I think having a space like this in BIC is great. 😊 Everyone has to start learning somewhere, and I’m sure BIC will welcome anyone with open arms.

BIC welcomes everyone with open arms! 70E22744-AC66-447F-936B-0BE1EC372A17.gif

@GG84here here!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • Trans_RT2_circle.jpg
  • 70E22744-AC66-447F-936B-0BE1EC372A17.gif
  • Screenshot_20190604_201636.jpg
  • Screenshot_20190604_201657.jpg
testing