Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trans is Beautiful

Group Announcement: Trans is Beautiful

Trans_RT2_circle.jpg

Sephora is committed to celebrating all of our communities. We value our trans, non-binary, and gender non-conforming communities because everyone deserves representation in the beauty industry. We're launching this new group because we believe #TransisBeautiful

Our diverse trans community members and allies may be seeking advice and have knowledge to share. This group will provide a safe space to connect, share looks, and swap tips.

Like everywhere else in the Beauty Insider Community, this is not a place where intolerance, negativity, judgment, assumptions, or impoliteness will be tolerated.

We are so excited to launch this new group and look forward to creating a supportive, safe space to connect and learn from each other.

Re: Group Announcement: Trans is Beautiful

love you <3

RE: Group Announcement: Trans is Beautiful

<3

wow this is so encouraging!!! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜😍

There should be a disclaimer that this isn’t true of all Sephora outlets. Classes are not available at either of my local ones.

Re: RE: Group Announcement: Trans is Beautiful

You can also submit a message to classes4confidence@sephora.com 

and let us know where you are located so we can either match you up with a store hosting an upcoming Bold class or help set up with a one-on-one session with one of our Senior Artists. Please note, Sephora Inside JC Penney is not currently offering Classes for Confidence and not all Sephora’s have class facilitators but we do have experts in all our stores who can help with your beauty needs.

Re: RE: Group Announcement: Trans is Beautiful

Hi @Emie01 - are you referring to our Bold Beauty classes? This new group is part of the Beauty Insider Community experience and separate from classes... Because the group is online it's available to anyone, anywhere. 

If you were talking about classes, I know that the team managing our Bold Beauty classes is always open to feedback. Is there a store(s) you are hoping to see this class offered? I would be happy to pass that feedback along!

This is wonderful! ❤ I am happy to see Sephora making more progress to be all-inclusive ❤

💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💖

I’m so happy to see this ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Very cool!

Way to go Sephora! This makes me so happy!❤️❤️❤️

Image result for transsexual pride gif

Image result for nina west shuga cain

Spoiler
Be Kind and Go West!

Awesome! : ) Trans absolutely is beautiful - my sibling transitioned 21 years ago and I wish there had been more celebration of transgender identity at the time.

Here's a class being offered in Montreal soon for those interested! You can always check the Sephora events near you if you're not in the area Smiley HappyScreenshot_20190604_201636.jpg

Screenshot_20190604_201657.jpg

Glad Sephora is doing this! Starting out in makeup can be very confusing and overwhelming, so I'm happy that there's a  group and events to help out! Everyone in the BIC is super helpful and ready to share advice and answer questions, so feel free to ask! Smiley Happy

This is so awesome. It makes my heart happy ☺️ Way to go, @SephoraBIC!

And you rock for spreading the word about it, @SpaceLlama 😊

This is a lovely idea!  Inclusion is always in style! 

Related image

This is an awesome idea for a group, and such a vital resource for many people! I’m a part of other beauty forums besides BIC and I’ve seen a number of trans people reach out to the communities for help with makeup and skincare, and I for one am always willing to help others learn, so I think having a space like this in BIC is great. 😊 Everyone has to start learning somewhere, and I’m sure BIC will welcome anyone with open arms.

BIC welcomes everyone with open arms! 70E22744-AC66-447F-936B-0BE1EC372A17.gif

@GG84here here!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • Trans_RT2_circle.jpg
  • 70E22744-AC66-447F-936B-0BE1EC372A17.gif
  • Screenshot_20190604_201636.jpg
  • Screenshot_20190604_201657.jpg