Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

quick, easy, and affordable skincare obsessions

As the mom of a toddler my time to pamper myself is limited so minimizing the steps in skincare was crucial, the Sephora exclusive pep-start line has made that possible, without the sacrifice of great skin. While I use and love all of the products, I personally could not live without the pep-start 2-in1 cleanser, a gentle daily cleanser and exfoliator in one, the pep-start eye cream, which instantly refreshes and plumps up tired eyes (i keep this in my purse too), and the hydroblur moisturizer,  which also doubles as an oil controller and skin smoother.   

PEP 9.jpg

Who else LOVES Pep-start?! 

What are some of your other go to skincare obsessions? 

Re: quick, easy, and affordable skincare obsessions

I love the hydroblur moisturizer! I don't need to use as much foundation and it tones down my redness too. Its actually cheaper than the primer I was using too so thats a bonus. 

My recent obsession is the Ordinary line. Their products are so great and intricate in terms of high grade ingredients and are SO SO reasonable! It's almost hard to believe! After going through so many brands of skincare and feeling like they're all the same I finally feel like I can sit comfortably with the Ordinary line... nice and simple.

Anonymous Insider

I’d definitely checkout The Ordinary’s products. The only thing I’d recommend is spending some time researching what the products aim to achieve as the information on the packaging is minimal & it all sounds very scientific! Saying that, the ones I’ve tried have been fantastic & great value for money. Just bought their serum foundation. Amazing coverage & staying power! 

I just learned about this brand from a friend, I can't wait to check them out! 

KatherineSmith wrote:

My recent obsession is the Ordinary line. Their products are so great and intricate in terms of high grade ingredients and are SO SO reasonable! It's almost hard to believe! After going through so many brands of skincare and feeling like they're all the same I finally feel like I can sit comfortably with the Ordinary line... nice and simple.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • PEP 9.jpg
testing