Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Skincare Aware

πŸ“£We need YOUR opinion! πŸ“£

SephoraNastiaPost.png

Re: πŸ“£We need YOUR opinion! πŸ“£

πŸ’šπŸ’•πŸ’š

I like option 2!

Thank you! πŸ’•πŸŒ±

how interesting! This sounds like it will be a great moisturizer ! I like OPTION 2 - love the simple but pretty packaging !

@Kim888 @I’m wondering if it will have a scent anything like the YTTP Kale Cream. 

Stay tuned! πŸ˜‰πŸŒ±Thanks for your input ladies!

@eshoe oh yes that's a good point! Will definitely be interested to see what the scent is like. 

@Volition I like option 2! The contrast is pretty and I’d be more likely to stop if I passed it on the shelf. Also for some reason the third option is reminding me of the packaging of another brand, I can’t place it right now though... it’ll come to me eventually πŸ˜‚

@Volition   Definitely option 2.  It's so pretty!

πŸ’•πŸŒ±

@Volition I pick option 2. 

πŸ’•πŸŒ±

@Volition I like Option 2 because the color contrast really makes the celery pop. I love Volition’s Tumeric Brightening Polish, can’t wait to try this product!

Thanks for your input! πŸ™‚So happy you're loving the Turmeric - I'm confident you'll πŸ’šthe Celery too! 

Option 2 is the most straight forward and celery-recognizable. But I prefer option 3: it’s more artistic but still fairly simple. Option 1 has too much visual noise, so I’d ignore it while scanning items on a store shelf. 

I’ve had a celery soda before, but not plain ol’ celery juice. I do like munching on raw celery. Smiley Happy

Thanks for your input! πŸ’•Oooh I've never heard of celery soda before! I'll have to check that out πŸ™‚

@Volition I like option 1.  I like the colors and feel like it's the most engaging/dynamic.

Appreciate the input! πŸŒ±πŸ™‚

I like three. I think it’s a nice color and a clean, simple design.

Thanks for letting us know!! πŸ’šπŸ’š

@Volition ,

I would be most attracted to pick up Box 1, because it doesn't look like a celery stalk. 

I think it looks artistic.

I really don't like the scent of fresh celery, although I use it in cooking, because it is definitely necessary to certain dishes, like some soups or salads.

114 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • SephoraNastiaPost.png