Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Volition Beauty wants your opinion on Apple Cider Vinegar!

CommunityPost_2-01.png

Re: Volition Beauty wants your opinion on Apple Cider Vinegar!

I haven’t tried ACV on my skin, but when I went “no-pop” (No shampoo or conditioner) I used AVC for my

hair and really loved how soft and shiny it made it! I’d be curious to see how it acts as a toner or in a toner @Volition ☺️ 

ACV has so many wonderful benefits for internal health, skin AND hair!

@VolitionThis sounds really interesting, I thought it was used only for health benefits.

ACV has wonderful benefits for hair/scalp health and for the skin! 

My daughter using ACV as a hair rinse to keep her dandruff in check. It was recommended by a hair stylist friend and works great when more expensive products didn't help at all with her dandruff.

Great to hear it's working for her! Sometimes you don't need to look any further than your kitchen pantry for the ultimate beauty hacks.

Tagging @Sonnydee @scott1201 @@keana1 @quspork@keana1 you may have some thoughts on this!

Thanks for the tag, @eshoe! I haven't tried ACV as part of a skin care routine yet, but I'd be interested in the possibilities. I have tried ACV-based hair care products with mixed results, but I'm curious to see what @Volition is going to come up with! 

@eshoe Thanks for the tag! 😉

I knew you would be a wealth of information, @keana1😊 hope your day is going ok🤗

I’m fine now, but the day started really bad ! I received an email from Microsoft because someone tried to access my email account while I was sleeping! So I had to change my password but I tried many times to do so but the Outlook program from Microsoft wasn’t able to send me a code in order to change my password. It finally worked after trying for a few hours... So during that time, I couldn’t receive any emails... I wasn’t a happy camper for a while...About my cousin, I still don’t have the autopsy results... There will be a family & friends gathering on Nov 2nd, he had expressed in his will that he didn’t want a “ formal “ funeral.

@Volition I use ACV a great deal, actually. I’ve used it on sunburns, acne, skin infections, etc.

We haven't heard of it being used to treat sunburns! Thank you for sharing you tip.

I have never used it but Im curious to know if someone else has and what are their thoughts on it. 

ACV can be used in a variety of ways! It's most popularly known to aid in gut/internal health. However, it can be used for hair and skin because of it's resurfacing benefits! A lot of people use it as a natural and effective DIY beauty hack by using it as a scalp rinse or a facial toner.

@Volition @eshoe I've never used it as a beauty hack, but I use it all the time for medicinal purposes and it always helps 😃

So glad to hear it's working for you in that way! There are endless benefits to using ACV for internal health and for your skin/hair. Stay tuned for something exciting!

My sister’s MIL drinks it diluted in her water daily, @lmaster. I don’t know if I could do that, but she swears by it! How do you incorporate it into your routine?

Well, I don't necessarily incorporate into my routine daily, but it's great to use as a flush for your ears, as my little ones get ear infections and one has tubes in his ears, and it helps release wax build up, I've used it as a gargle for sore throats, made my 19 year old soak his feet in it when he had althletes foot. @eshoe

This is so helpful for the community! Thank you for sharing these unique tips.

@Volition I'm a hairstylist, a lot of people use it as a rinse. It's just slightly acidic so not particularly strong enough to clarify but able to bring the hair cutile to a neutral ph making your hair shine.

**Edit** Wait..Hair and skin have the same PH. A splash mask or sheet mask made of ACV would mildly exfoliate the skin, no?

75 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • CommunityPost_2-01.png
testing