Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Under Eye Bumps, NOT milia

For as long as I can remember, I've had these tiny bumps that gather around the inner corner of my eye and along my dark circles. I really, really hate them! They kind of look like chicken skin, but they don't really feel bumpy or anything. I've seen pictures of milia, and that is definitely not what I have. These little bumps don't ever go away and they never move. Some people say that they've started to notice this chicken skin under their eyes as they aged, but I'm a Sophomore and I've had this problem my whole life! I've done a little research, and so far all of the fixes have been really complicated and confusing. Please give me a solution! I like to take good care of my skin, but I'd much rather just buy a lotion or something than see a dermatologist. Thanks for all your help!

You have absolutely gorgeous skin!

You have absolutely gorgeous skin!

Re: Under Eye Bumps, NOT milia

Did that help reduce or rid them? 

Any updates? I am really curious to hear about what you tried and if you have seen any improvement! I saw your picture that you posted as well and I COMPLETELY relate!

Anonymous Insider

update

Please please update! i have these too, and concealer/foundation makes them even more prominent. I have been desparately trying to find a solution!

Thanks for posting this!! I just noticed I have then too. Which is why it’s always tough for me to find a good concealer. Let me know your results!

Anonymous Insider

I get this too!!!! 

Anonymous Insider

It is just thin skin and you can see the little bumps hair grows out of. The best way to treat is to rebuild layers of skin with retin a. Maybe Lazer can destroy the hair follicles but your skin still needs to be rebuilt under the eye. 

I found this to be very helpful

20170701_144901.jpg 

I have the exact same thing, and I have always had them. In this picture (taken a few years ago) I have a bit of makeup covering it up but still they are always visible. I notice them less when I use eye creams and keep my under eyes moisturized, but in the end I rarely notice this because I am so used to it, but of course I would love to get rid of them.

RE: Re: Under Eye Bumps, NOT milia

any luck with anything?
Anonymous Insider

It’s called keratosis pilaris that’s what’s under the eye that looks like chicken skin and there’s no cure for it but you can treatment on it to not make it as much notice and u can use Eucerin. When I look this word up i thought I didn’t have it bc I seen pictures of people having it on their back and arms but as soon as I typed Keratosis pilaris under the eye then BOOM it was the same exact thing I had but anyone who has it under the eye just like me just know it’s no cure but you can treat it 

87152956-FB2B-4A53-88E2-A1558958F72B.jpeg

 is this also keratosis Polaris? If so how do i lighten it? Pictures from a distance away they look like deep dark circles

Anonymous Insider

Hi, Did you ever figure out what it was. I have the same under my eyes.

All over the internet they keep saying its Milia but it definitely does not look the same.

Mine feels like it has been there for most of my life. It isn't more or less then when I first noticed it. It also never grew any bigger. It just looks like the same old chicken skin I noticed years ago. I hate it though. Any advise to what can take it away?

Ho did u ever figure out what this was? Your picture is the ONLY picture I could find in the internet that looks like what I have.

I have the same thing!! Does anyone know what it is? Or how to cure it ? Under my eye is dark purple  / brownish and has these little white dots. It  doesn't look like Milia pictures I see online, unless there are different forms? 

I think mine is SYRINGOMA is there any one that knows a natural way i can take it away. they are horrible and makes me look older

Hi, try a retinoid like Differin main ingredient is adapalene, or Avenue RetrinAL. I’m using a retinol my doctor gave me to try, and this has drastically reduce these papules. After I run out since it was a sample I’ll end up buying Differin. 

Anonymous Insider

According to me these bumps happen for a very few reasons.

1. Dehydration. So hydrate your body and skin. Drink lots of water and moisturize the eye area.

2. Lack of sleep.

3. Eyes are too much exposed to mobile light and laptop light, specially with lights off.

You don’t know anything about this issue. If anything it’s cause by too much hydration. Use Amlactin or Eucerin Advance repair or Adapalene aka Differin that you can now buy otc. 

I have the same thing! Not cysts or pimples but tiny bumps that look like chicken skin. Not milia. My dermatologist told me years of eye makeup and creams are what cause these small clogged pores. I hesitantly took a sterilized needle to one (stupid I know, but I needed answers!) and low and behold had a very small amount of discharge come out. Trentinoin cream has helped a ton! Had to go through peeling skin but they seem to be going away! 

4 Replies
testing