Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Skincare Aware

Top 5 face masks

Being in the masking challenge thread got me wondering what your top 5 face masks are (sheet or wash-off).  I like face masks, so please share your favourites and why.  

Thanks! mask-subscription.gifSheet masks

jelly-face-mask.gifNon-sheet masks

Re: Top 5 face masks

Thanks for sharing, @alexasteph !  I didn't know Philosophy made a mask!  And in regards to the Origins hello, calm mask- sometimes the best we can hope for is that relaxation time, and if this mask provides that it is a winner. 

@l8totheparty They actually have a few but they are really more like peels or treatments. The only leave on/rinse off mask they have is the Purity Pore Extractor, the rest are quick put on, treat, rinse off. 

ETA: It looks like they also have a hydrating Renewed Hope In A Jar leave on mask as an overnight treatment. 

@l8totheparty  Great topic idea ๐Ÿ˜Š For me, these are the masks that play well with my sensitive skin:

FIRST AID BEAUTY - 5 in 1 Bouncy Mask: This is my long-haul flight mask. Once the big meal has been served, I wipe off all my makeup with Sephora Cleansing Wipes, and apply a liberal layer of this mask. Itโ€™s translucent, has a very light, non-offensive cucumber/watermelon fragrance, and immediately cools and soothes my face. I leave it on until about an hour before I land, at which point I wipe off any remnants and apply new makeup on a perfect, hydrated canvas. Itโ€™s one of my โ€œstay sane on the planeโ€ rituals ๐Ÿ˜ โœˆ๏ธ 

SATURDAY SKIN - Cotton Cloud Probiotic Power Mask: This sheet mask leaves my skin brightened, balanced, and feeling great. Plus it comes with cloud stickers โ€” never too old to play with stickers ๐Ÿ˜‚

Aโ€™Pieu Real Big Yogurt โ€” Strawberry: This is a very soothing, inexpensive mask that has a nice, light strawberry fragrance. I like to use it when my skin is feeling overworked, perhaps by a recent whitening mask (like the next one below).

AC3438AF-749D-4EF3-AB87-E8A54489B187.jpeg

Dr. Morita Intensive Whitening Facial Mask: My sensitive skin can juuust tolerate this mask. Itโ€™s right on the cusp of fantastic results and a skin freakout, so I always follow it with a soothing yogurt, milk, or rice mask. It has helped get rid of so much of my hyperpigmentation!C4C06E7F-93A6-4E6C-BC80-D63E5BF2B3CB.jpeg

Dermal Korea Wine Collagen Essence Mask: A very inexpensive mask that is perfect for a quick, evening masking session when my skin is doing well. Itโ€™s watery and smells just like grape Big League Chew bubble gum, so I always love using it ๐Ÿ˜026B98B3-032F-4E4C-9431-552D2DB360B0.jpeg

There are so many masks I enjoy, but thatโ€™s a small round-up of oneโ€™s that are currently helping me to have the best skin of my life ๐Ÿ˜Š

These masks sound like fun to try! @PinkEvergreen 

My favorite non sheet masks

Spoiler

I have a DS of the avocado to try, and I juuuust put that jet lag mask in my list! @lmaster 

@l8totheparty jet lag I use as a sleeping mask, love it

I second that @lmaster @l8totheparty especially when you need something without scent!

Wow, so many people with Summer Fridays on their list. I need to check them out!

@lmaster I need to try the Summer Fridays R&R mask. I have a DS of the avocado melt I just havenโ€™t tried yet. 

@faeriegirl I love these for sure, the DS is perfect for you to try and find out if you like it

All the Summer Fridayโ€™s @lmaster ! Iโ€™m loving the Overtime myself but Iโ€™ll be so sad if I donโ€™t see a mini set for holidays! 

@SummerFridays Im hoping you guys know theyโ€™d sell like hot cakes! 

@missjeanie they sure would! Cute holiday mini set! 

That YTTP is getting so much love, @lmaster. I'm definitely adding it to the ever-growing list of "need to try" masks!

Ever growing list indeed! @quspork 

@quspork I have so many more that I love too, it's hard t...

@quspork I have so many more that I love too, it's hard to narrow down to 5 ๐Ÿคฆ

Re: @quspork I have so many more that I love too, it's hard t...

For you: top 10. @lmaster 

@l8totheparty it accidently tagged the boscia cactus moisturizer,, that is not what I meant to tag ๐Ÿคช

Oooooooh so many masks I haven't tried! @lmaster 

This is really interesting so far. Iโ€™m trying to guess peopleโ€™s skin type based on their mask selection and without going to their profile to check. It seems for the most part we all so far like FARMACY - Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask. 

So this seems to be a universal type mask. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • mask-subscription.gif
  • jelly-face-mask.gif
  • AC3438AF-749D-4EF3-AB87-E8A54489B187.jpeg
  • C4C06E7F-93A6-4E6C-BC80-D63E5BF2B3CB.jpeg
  • 026B98B3-032F-4E4C-9431-552D2DB360B0.jpeg