cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Tag! Summertime SPF

SPF Image.jpg

Summer is my favorite time of year, by far! It's sunny and usually full of fun outdoor activities and maybe even trips to tropical destinations if we’re lucky enough!

Summer is also the season of SPF so in celebration of summer, we thought it would be fun to play a (virtual) game of tag! I’m going to start the game below and share the rules for how to play:

1. Share your favorite summer getaway where sunscreen is a must!
  2. Tell us your favorite SPF for summertime sun protection.
  3. Tag a friend (or three!) to hear their favorites.*

Oh and if you haven’t been tagged yet but are really excited about sunscreen go ahead and share your faves below!

*Make sure you're @mentioning the person you want to tag so they get a notification!

SPF 2.jpg

RE: Re: Tag! Summertime SPF

I live in beach town so spf is a must. I hate anything that smells like spf.so my favorite by far are supergoop and the tarte moisturizer with spf 30.

Re: Tag! Summertime SPF

I love this thread, I am always trying new sunscreens/formulas so it is great to see so many suggestions. I also love how this brought all us ladies back together in one thread! 

Thanks @KatieBT!!! 😘

Hi Katie! Thanks for the tag! 

My favorite is Bare Minerals Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Mineral Shield Daily Prep Lotion.  Wow, sure is a mouthful 😄 It's a mineral sunscreen which I prefer to chemical. It's a must for me to wear SPF everyday living in So Cal. Plus I'm pasty like a ghost so I burn easily. 

My my favorite sunny destination is Hawaii, Maui in particular. Trying to plan a trip now for this fall. 

I tag @lyravega because she's so knowledgeable about skincare and sunscreen. I'd live to hear her thoughts. 

Ive heard so many great things about the Murad. It's next on my to buy list.

My favorite SPF is Josie Maran Daily Moisturizer SPF 47. It is also my daytime moisturizer year round.

My favorite sunny destinations are Bermuda in the Carribean and Las Vegas in the USA.

RE: Re: Tag! Summertime SPF

I've heard very good things about this one !!
testing