Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

SOMETHING EPIC IS COMING!

Hi there, we have something epic launching this month that we wanted to share with the community before anyone else! We can't tell you what the product is just yet, but we'll give you a hint... the adaptogenic mushrooms and herbs will help you fight off skin stress and fatigue.

HINT:

YTTP Community Teaser.jpg

Are you ready to Adapt?

Tags:

Re: SOMETHING EPIC IS COMING!

@YTTPofficial Is it the Moon Juice Beauty 'Shroom?  (Official launch date is 6/19)

tt.JPG

These are so much fun

Excited! Love any and all new product announcements! 🙂 @YTTPofficial

Oooo! Reishi!? Yay! Excellent! Looking forward @YTTPofficial!!

I love mushrooms.  On me, in me, near me, I celebrate them all.  I can't wait to hear more @YTTPofficial!

Product releases are so much fun @YTTPofficial, thanks for giving us the inside scoop!! Keeping my eyes peeled for this one👀, I’m always looking for something to give my skin some extra love 💕 

Sounds great, @YTTPofficial! I wonder if it's a moisturizer or eye cream 😊

@YTTPofficial Sounds very interesting!! Looking forward to the big reveal!!

If I'm not mistaken, I also spot ginseng in that picture, which I frequently brew as an herbal tea. I wonder if it's a facial mist, which is a product that YTTP doesn't yet have in its lineup, and would be perfect for a summer launch. I'm excited to see what it is! The YTTP Kale + Spinach moisturizer is one of my favorites! 

Ooohhh interesting!

Anything that helps relieves stress and fatigue is something in need in my life! Excited to hear what it is!!! ☺️ @YTTPofficial

@YTTPofficial I know lions mane, reishi and cordyceps are benefical for immunity and anti stress...this sounds interesting!!!!

Sounds very intriguing @YTTPofficial! Looking forward to learning more about the product. ❤️

Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 51 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos2
  • YTTP Community Teaser.jpg
  • tt.JPG
testing