Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Products for sebacious filaments/whiteheads please! I have to tweeze the SF’s but even then there’s still light grey spots!

25EEBFEA-650D-47CB-84A2-795ECA30ADCF.jpeg

I know it’s flaky/irritated I’m sorry, this was before I washed my face!! even if I wash they’re still there. any products appreciated!

Re: Products for sebacious filaments/whiteheads please! I have to tweeze the SF’s but even then there’s still light grey spots!

Hi love! I recommend using The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Exfoliating Peeling Solution 1 oz/ 30 mL once or twice a week (I only apply 2 drops on my hand and spread it around my face). Leave it on your face for 3 minutes if it's your first time and see how your skin reacts, then increase to 10 minutes after using it for a couple of weeks. Don't forget to moisturize after using it. Do not pull out your SFs. It is natural to have them on your skin but it is important to know how to control the levels of sebum production. For this I use the The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum  or The INKEY List Niacinamide Oil Control Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL. I also recommend having facials whenever your skin feels like it needs one. Hope this helps!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • 25EEBFEA-650D-47CB-84A2-795ECA30ADCF.jpeg
testing