Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Peter Thomas Roth Mask Mashup Gratis

I just received a gratis package from @peterthomasroth, which is the Mask Mashup 6-Piece Kit. I can't wait to try everything and give some feedback. Thank you so very much @SephoraBIC and @peterthomasroth

It contains a sampler kit with 6 of PTR's most popular masks. Specifically, it contains Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask (Purifying, Decongesting, and Hydrating), Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask (Restoring, Revitalizing, and Brightening), 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Mask (Lifting, Firming, & Glowing), Cucumber Gel Mask Extreme De-Tox Hydrator (Soothing, Hydrating, & Detoxifying), Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask (Nourishing, Hydrating, & Restoring), and the Pumpkin Enzyme Mask Enzymatic Dermal Resurfacer (Exfoliating, Peeling, and Polishing).

I didn't see any other threads on this yet nor did I see an official thread to post about this gratis package, so hopefully it's ok that I'm posting this. 

I'm so excited to give these a try and share what I think!!

Here are some photos:PTR2.jpg

PTR1.jpg

Congratulations to the following masking lovelies who also received this wonderful surprise (I'll try to update as needed, but let me know if I've missed anyone):

Spoiler

Also...I will add this here as well so nobody misses it!!
The PTR Mask Mashup is occuring this weekend (June 21-23) for everyone to try any/all of the PTR masks they would like and share their feedback!
@eshoe put a survey up in the masking thread and will post results on Monday so everyone can add their thoughts.
Please see the 2019 Mask of the Week Challenge thread for more info:
https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678#M83796

It looks to be the sampler I've tagged:

PETER THOMAS ROTH - Mask Mashup

Re: Peter Thomas Roth Mask Mashup Gratis

I also was lucky enough to receive this mask set. I have tried the Cucumber and Rose ones in the past and have enjoyed them, but I'm really excited to try the Pumpkin and Mud ones!

Congratulations, @snoflakefaerie 

Congratulations on receiving this awesome gratis @snoflakefaerie. Have fun trying all of the various masks.

Congratulations @snoflakefaerie. So glad you got this too. I must say the pumpkin and mud are my favorites! 🙂

I’m late to the party but I just returned home and found the PTR mask mashup kit in my mailbox:). I’m so excited to rediscover this brand!  I used to be a die hard fan of the rose and cucumber masks!  

Mask photos to follow:) 

Congratulations, @heartsmyface! I look forward to your thoughts.

Congratulations on receiving this awesome gratis @heartsmyface. Have fun trying all of the various masks.

Congratulations,  @heartsmyface!

Isn’t that some great mail to return home to @heartsmyface?! Congrats!

@ShortErica   Thanks!  It’s such a treat!  i’m So thankful they were so generous and sent so many of us a gift.  🙂 

Me too @heartsmyface. Love that we all can experience these masks together.

@heartsmyface  Yay congratulations!!! So awesome you got this gratis!

Congrats, @heartsmyface! This is such a great gratis!

Yay! So glad you got this too @heartsmyface

@heartsmyface Congrats on this face mask gratis. 

Thanks so much Sephora and Peter Thomas Roth! I have already begun enjoying multi-masking sessions with these lovelies!! I had purchased this set in a different season and was delighted to receive them to use again (although I’ve repurchased the cucumber!) I got right into multi-masking with the cucumber on my forehead (my dryer area these days), 24k gold on my cheek bone/under eye area bc firming lol and I used the Irish moor mud elsewhere to dry up some pesky pimples coming from the increased temp /humidity in upstate NY these days. I can’t wait to continue my masking with all of these

9F9B496D-91D2-4329-8ACF-5178F28324C9.jpeg

3D536634-7301-4B91-9315-BFB78D3D2F0A.jpeg

Great multimasking, @SAlyFitz!

Congratulations on receiving this awesome gratis @SAlyFitz. That is a cute photo of you making with the Irish Mud Moor Mask.

So is cucumber your favorite @SAlyFitz? Were there any other you would consider purchasing from the pack?

I think cucumbers is just a great hydrator/skin refresh mask it’s basic and kinda can’t go wrong with using it type of mask. I would def also purchase the pumpkin bc well we all love that one lol makes me so glowy!!

Congrats @SAlyFitz 

Photos50
  • PTR2.jpg
  • PTR1.jpg
  • IMG_20190614_150200.jpg
  • D9B93052-9F70-48E0-966F-40B7ADEDCB9C.jpeg
  • 89584066-8616-427E-983B-DA6B9558B622.jpeg
  • 18430.jpeg
  • 20190617_173009.jpg
  • F2AB10D7-83DE-4BBB-8D47-665FB8ACA03D.jpeg
  • photostudio_1560876190109.jpg