Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Peter Thomas Roth Mask Mashup Gratis

I just received a gratis package from @peterthomasroth, which is the Mask Mashup 6-Piece Kit. I can't wait to try everything and give some feedback. Thank you so very much @SephoraBIC and @peterthomasroth

It contains a sampler kit with 6 of PTR's most popular masks. Specifically, it contains Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask (Purifying, Decongesting, and Hydrating), Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask (Restoring, Revitalizing, and Brightening), 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Mask (Lifting, Firming, & Glowing), Cucumber Gel Mask Extreme De-Tox Hydrator (Soothing, Hydrating, & Detoxifying), Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask (Nourishing, Hydrating, & Restoring), and the Pumpkin Enzyme Mask Enzymatic Dermal Resurfacer (Exfoliating, Peeling, and Polishing).

I didn't see any other threads on this yet nor did I see an official thread to post about this gratis package, so hopefully it's ok that I'm posting this. 

I'm so excited to give these a try and share what I think!!

Here are some photos:PTR2.jpg

PTR1.jpg

Congratulations to the following masking lovelies who also received this wonderful surprise (I'll try to update as needed, but let me know if I've missed anyone):

Spoiler

Also...I will add this here as well so nobody misses it!!
The PTR Mask Mashup is occuring this weekend (June 21-23) for everyone to try any/all of the PTR masks they would like and share their feedback!
@eshoe put a survey up in the masking thread and will post results on Monday so everyone can add their thoughts.
Please see the 2019 Mask of the Week Challenge thread for more info:
https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678#M83796

It looks to be the sampler I've tagged:

PETER THOMAS ROTH - Mask Mashup

Re: Peter Thomas Roth Mask Mashup Gratis

Thanks @eshoe 😊😊

Congrats on your gratis @Kim888 

Thanks @emaisgr8 !

Wow what an awesome way to start the weekend @Kim888 ! 

Thanks @Loretta55 !

Haha @byme4u hopefully not! Maybe I’ll try leaving it somewhere a bit warmer before using it to soften it!

Ooooh, how lovely!  Enjoy, @Kim888 ! Let us know what you think 😊

Thanks @l8totheparty will do!

Awww, this would be fantastic to try!  I keep hearing about the masks and how good the pumpkin one is. I haven't tried anything from PeterTomasRoth yet.  @PrettyPaint Enjoy and let us know how this is 😊

Tags:

Thank you so much @l8totheparty. I have only tried the pumpkin before and it’s awesome, but I’m looking forward to sharing my thoughts on the rest. 

Congrats, @PrettyPaint!  The Pumpkin Enzyme mask is a favorite of mine--I have it in the full size and I love it.

Thank you so much @CookieGirl1. The pumpkin really is wonderful. I can’t wait to try it again because it’s been a while since I used my jar up. 

Yay! I'm so glad our masking mavens have started receiving these goodies. And YES - 100% okay to be posting and we're so glad you are. I'm sure more of your masking fans will be joining you here in this thread as well. 🙂  Can't wait to see everyone trying them out and hearing everyone's thoughts. 

Thanks so much @CarolBT, and I’m glad it was ok to start posting. I’m so excited to try everything out. This made my day! 💖

Congrats on this gratis @PrettyPaint, how much fun is this set😄?! Enjoy your new treats!

Thank you very much @eshoe. I’m really thankful to get to try everything out. ❤️

Congratulations on receiving this mask gratis @PrettyPaint. The Pumpkin and Cucumber Masks are my personal favorites from PTR.

Thanks so much @Loretta55. The pumpkin is fantastic, and I’m really excited about getting to try the cucumber. It sounds like a nice summer mask ☀️

Congratulations, @PrettyPaint and @quspork !  I've used the cucumber one several times.  I'm not a mask person, but I like that one.  Enjoy playing with all those masks!  💖💖💖

@Titian06  Thanks so much! Glad you enjoy the cucumber. I can’t wait to try it! 

The cucumber one is definitely great for this time of year too, @Titian06. Just pop in the fridge for a bit and get a little extra cooling sensation to cool down after a long, hot summer day!

1 Reply
Photos50
  • PTR2.jpg
  • PTR1.jpg
  • IMG_20190614_150200.jpg
  • D9B93052-9F70-48E0-966F-40B7ADEDCB9C.jpeg
  • 89584066-8616-427E-983B-DA6B9558B622.jpeg
  • 18430.jpeg
  • 20190617_173009.jpg
  • F2AB10D7-83DE-4BBB-8D47-665FB8ACA03D.jpeg
  • photostudio_1560876190109.jpg
  • 895F0E8D-2C0F-439B-B746-E5941E4063E6.jpeg