Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Night Moisturizer

Hey guys! in a bit of a pickle. Just found out that my night moisturizer (CAUDALIE - Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Overnight Cream) has some ingredients with a high comedogenic score. I have acne prone skin along with a lot of dark spots so I was hoping for recommendations. Im looking for a night moisturizer that doesn't clog my acne-prone skin but also helps with my dark spots. Any suggestions? 

RE: Night Moisturizer

Well, as far as acne prone skin/post inflammatory hyperpigmentation i am an (unfortunate) veteran myself and have found that the Drunk Elephant Protini moisturizer is great at being light and non-comedogenic but i dont think it has any particularly spot fading ingredients.... i would consider adding a niacinimide or stable Vitamin C serum to your routine before moisturizer. Its going to be tough to find a non fragranced moisturizer with vitamin c... (fragrance is irritating to open wounds left by acne) anyways i hope this helps!

RE: Night Moisturizer

I swear by the boscia cactus water moisturizer! it lasts forever and works so well!

Re: Night Moisturizer

Hi @Skincareguru101 I also have acne prone and sensitive skin I usually use a night moisturizer like the Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL or SUMMER FRIDAYS - Jet Lag Mask and for my dark spots a different product like the Summer Fridays CC Me Vitamin C + Niacinamide Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL or the OLEHENRIKSEN Glow2OH 7% AHA Exfoliating Dark Spot Toner 6.5 oz/ 190 mL! 🙂 

RE: Re: Night Moisturizer

Ok! Thank you for the product recommendations. Appreciate the advice ❤️
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing