cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

34814C30-8453-4F11-B503-B8290A8D2FAB.gif

Welcome to the 2022 Mask of the Week Challenge! We love hearing about every masking experience, on or off-theme, and suggestions are always welcome.

This Week: Sample-Turned-Purchase Masks. @itsfi @would like to hear about the masks you tried which turned into buys!

Letters of the Month:  A - E

Spoiler
JAN - MAR.pngAPR - JUN.pngJUL - SEP.pngOct-Dec.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2021 Mask of the Week Challenge:
Current Thread (Archived Schedule Below)

Spoiler
motw1.pngmotw2.pngmotw3.png

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

Thanks @lmaster I will let her know you liked it!

Haha! That is too cute, @eshoe. Too bad about the adherence on that one.

True, @quspork - and I’m so thankful she has learned to make lemonade out of lemons early on:)

@eshoe  Omg how funny!!! Too bad it didn’t stick better. I love your idea to cut it into quarters!!! 

I will let her know, @ather! I watched it fall off her face and thought, huh. That happened to me the last BB mask I used-but I wasn’t as creative as her😊

@eshoe @How cute. I can’t wait to eventually mask with my mini me 

I couldn’t either, @SportyGirly125. she doesn’t mask that often, which is fine. Right now I am trying to ease her into a skincare routine as her skin has become more oily and she’s experiencing a bit of acne. She loves blemish dots, they are perfect for now. Wipes are the way to go (she has been using CrΓ¨me Shop and SEPHORA COLLECTION Glow Peel Pads 60 Pads) for cleansing/exfoliating, she loves those (I’m guessing because they are so quick and easy to use). And they don’t tingle☺️

Good job to your daughter @eshoe - making masking effective and entertaining! 😊  Brava! πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

I will let her know you approve, @itsfi β˜ΊοΈ - masking should be fun!

oh, @eshoe that should be a challenge for next year to ma...

oh, @eshoe that should be a challenge for next year to mask with a partner- daughter, son, hubs, or significant other & note what they say/reaction πŸ˜‚if my teeni's observation skills are any hint- jellyfish butt anyone? it's bound to be a good time for all!

Re: oh, @eshoe that should be a challenge for next year to ma...

YES agreed @sonnydee! The abbreviated bunch can be so helpful😊 I was just looking at suggestions for the next year tonight, I will find a place for this. If you have a name for it let me know!

Maybe "Newbie" week. Partner mask with a newbie or someone that masks infrequently. Or a new to you mask. @eshoe πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

This has sooooo much potential @sonnydee @I love πŸ’• it.

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

V is for Vegan This was a gift from the incredible @itsfi πŸ€—thank you! Fit?good, almost perfect with only the usual extra in the chin area Smell? tea tree oil really takes a lead in this mask even though its in the middle of ingredients Consistency? watery,thin but no drippey mess. Ease of use?no trouble but that what this mask promises Would I  purchase/try again? I left this on for about 20 min. At that time, the mask was all but dried out but after removing i still had some serum left to soak in. After about 30 min all was soaked in & no tack. This is a solid mask..i would happily use it again after my current stash dwindles. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

TJ Maxx/Marshalls sure will make dwindling hard @sonnydee πŸ˜‚

@sonnydee  This was such a great one! Glad to hear you think so too! So far I've been pretty pleased with Whole Foods masks!

@sonnydee love these masks too

This is definitely a nice one, @sonnydee!

@sonnydee  Sounds like a great mask!!

Yay, so happy this is one you liked @sonnydee! 😍 β€œafter my current stash dwindles” Hahaha! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ 

The bio/cell ones are good, too @sonnydee

14,783 Replies