Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Lash serum

Has anyone used the ordinary lash and brow serum? Does it work and will it make my lashes fall out 😅

Re: Lash serum

I've been using it intermittently for a few months, and while it is fine, it is not life changing. I think you could get similar results with castor oil. I don't think it's bad, but not amazing. Good thing is that it's not super expensive.

@AfortheW I’m currently using it, though rather infrequently. I should have taken photos of myself on the first day I started to have a baseline but I completely forgot. I feel like my bottom lashes started to come in a little thicker. I really wanted it to help encourage better brow growth. I have eczema and a while back, it got a little flakey and itchy around the tails of my brows. I was constantly scratching around there and now the hairs are shorter and thinner there. I feel like it’s helping a little but every once in a while, I have another flare up and have to start all over again. 

@AfortheW my hairstylist recommended MaxeyLash and MaxeyBrow to me.  I now have thicker brows and longer lashes.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing