Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

First wrinkle

I was shocking when I found the first wrinkle under my eye. I did not turned my 30s, and it really annoys me. What kind of a good eye cream can anyone recommend? Who has already encountered this? How to prevent showing new one? Heard about #Estée Lauder eye cream? Effective

Re: First wrinkle

@user2020 Drunk Elephant C-Tango™ Vitamin C Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Smoothing Eye Cream 0.51 oz/ 15 mL 

Re: First wrinkle

Hi, @user2020 

First off, be sure to wear sunglasses when you are outside. Protecting the delicate skin around your eyes from the sun is a good first step. Also, be sure to remove makeup prior to going to bed, try to get plenty of sleep, and drink plenty of water. Pretty basic information, but it does make a difference.

As far as an eye cream is concerned, if you are not yet 30, I'd think just a good moisturizing cream should do the trick. The belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb would be a good choice for that. If you also have issues with puffiness, the CLINIQUE All About Eyes Rich Eye Cream with Hyaluronic Acid 1 oz/ 30 mL  would be good. 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing